©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Voltaten Gel 1%

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Just tried some voltaren® nsaid jel on my knees and I report good pain relief 3-4 hours for one gram on each knee..Tubes are 100 grams usually and run between 25$- 35$ on Amazon. This is prescription in USA and otc in Canada.
****summary****
Voltaren Gel contains diclofenac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). Diclofenac works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.

Voltaren Topical Gel is used to treat joint pain in the hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, or feet caused by osteoarthritis. This medication may not be effective in treating arthritis pain elsewhere in the body. Has not been tested on shoulders or hip.And may not be suitable for long term use.. thks ib

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've been dissolving aspirin in DMSO for a while and that ish works great for me. I won't use any NSAIDs bedsides aspirin, though.

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
I love Voltaren gel. I had a client that worked in a doctor's office l, she used to bring me sample tubes. It was fairly easy to find online last I checked.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I really like voltaren gel it has helped my elbows out a lot and I use it on my knees also. It used to be easy to find online.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Just tried some voltaren® nsaid jel on my knees and I report good pain relief 3-4 hours for one gram on each knee..Tubes are 100 grams usually and run between 25$- 35$ on Amazon. This is prescription in USA and otc in Canada.
****summary****
Voltaren Gel contains diclofenac, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs). Diclofenac works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body.

Voltaren Topical Gel is used to treat joint pain in the hands, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles, or feet caused by osteoarthritis. This medication may not be effective in treating arthritis pain elsewhere in the body. Has not been tested on shoulders or hip.And may not be suitable for long term use.. thks ib

How is the smell?

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
I really hope this is the product your talking about? For the 150g bottle it's $14.50 in Canada. If this is true.... That is the first thing I have ever found to be cheaper here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 41

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Mj what's the store name you saw this in Canada . I got some trim that can send me some. Just need drugstore chain name. Thks brutha..

DMSO from amazon sure smells to me.. Lol. But I do a voltaren DMSO rub every night and I smell fresh like a daisy..

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Good post IB. Diclofenac def works for OA pain. I wish I could use it on my shoulder but my guess is the joint (as well as hips) is so deep in the tissue, that the delivery method is not the most effective. Even DMSO is not that effective for me in helping shoulder pain. Oral diclofenac works very well though.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Shit send me some! That rice us stupid Americans pay.on amazon or ebay. ..thats it...! Plus its 150gm not 100gm
.cool

IB, if you look closely you can see the familar Health sign to the above left of the boxes and the Equate brand items right under. House brand of Wal mart . Come on C.S.I.ronbuilt!

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Mj what's the store name you saw this in Canada . I got some trim that can send me some. Just need drugstore chain name. Thks brutha..

DMSO from amazon sure smells to me.. Lol. But I do a voltaren DMSO rub every night and I smell fresh like a daisy..

Well, my goal is to smell like a flower so I will purchase from Voltaren next time:lightbulb::)