©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

walking dead

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
havent forgoten about you guys......dont have much time these days being worked to death....7 days a week 12-16 :wallbash: hours a day.....workouts have gone to shit.....by the time i get home im so tired i can hardley move.......computer was on the fritz for a long time and didnt have time to fix it.....on top of work i reacently helped organize a fundraiser for a little girl whos mother had been murdered....dont know exactly how i found the time to do it....but some how pulled it off and raised 20 grand for her..........and on top of all of that i am studying to get my 3rd year in plumbing.......the project ive been working on at work is going to be over soon and things will get back to normal for me...and i will again have time to post up a storm......just right now im so tired...i dont know how i can go on.....im always busey but this is rediculis......cant take it to much longer :wallbash:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
take a rest

It sounds like you need a long weekend to regroup before you explode or implode. I hope you can get some down time that includes hitting the iron.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Nice to hear from you bro. Congratulations on the fund raiser, very nice thing to do for that little girl. ;)

M

McKenzie

Welcome back Tordon.....that was a very admirable thing you did for the lil girl...props to you. Good luck with plumbing and post when ya can :)

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Kudos to you on the fundraiser Tordon! Now make sure you make a little time for yourself as well. Good to see a fellow Canuck back around.