©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

want share some experience with hard press pills

PurePowdersDirect

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Feb 12, 2004
Any one have interested about hard press pills ?
may we can share some good experience for press.
may how to dye color in pills. use different ingredients.:):)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Good topic to discuss in here...Post away PPD!

PurePowdersDirect

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Feb 12, 2004
good morning. everyone
So sorry for the late update.
first i would like to post some PIC for the pills we offer.

Do you like its? lol. since 2007 i thinks guys will like hard press pills. so i begin my frist try. now is what i did now.:)

Attachments

• tab1.jpg
    tab1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 60
  • tab2.jpg
    tab2.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 61
  • tab3.jpg
    tab3.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

PurePowdersDirect

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Feb 12, 2004
How to press a hard press pills. its have many step.
Now i list all the things we need prepare first.
#1.first we needs a machine. now in the market we have many different choice.Those are all kinds of machine i used.
1.TDP-0 (NOT AUTO machine. need use hand to rotate it) i use it in the beginning. its just the slowest one. but more interested if you like DIY.lol . if you just want begin press pills and dont have a good budget . i think its ok.
TDP-1.5(semi-auto machine. 6000tabs/h) . i use TDP-1.5 for a long time. its ok to feed most lab needs. but always have different small BUG!!! alway fix it and seems never have a ending. but i think its the major machines for most lab use now.
TDP-5 and TDP-6.. TDP-7 all same like TDP-1.5. but just have different pressure. 1.5 means 1.5ton .5 ton 6ton pressure. (What i use now is a TDP-5. Its can easily feed my needs)

lk3

Donating Member
Dec 29, 2016
i have made tabs on a few occasions.

i found that your working humididty can have some effect.
used a variety of colors best to use ones that are intended for htis purpose. i have used colors that are and are not. those that are not are messier and if using an automated machine that can come into play.

machines do a good job at making a solid tab, doing it by hand takes practice and you need to be careful with dosing/hammer strikes.

microcrystaline cellulose+mag sterate+active+color needs to be evenly mixed for time, if not you have uneven dosing.

after you make a few k by hand you will realize the value of the machine! lol
takes minutes to do what took hrs.