©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

want to start another cycle...

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
hey guys...back aagain finally...i was thinking about starting another cycle...this is my second one...i havent cycle in about 1 1/2 years...first one was test e/deca but got horrible acne on my face....which one should i do that has maximum effects but minimum acne??

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
shamrock10 said:
hey guys...back aagain finally...i was thinking about starting another cycle...this is my second one...i havent cycle in about 1 1/2 years...first one was test e/deca but got horrible acne on my face....which one should i do that has maximum effects but minimum acne??

How old are you?? do you have acne normally???

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
im 23. i NEVER had any acne at all...my face was clear as a newborn baby. now im left with scars....i went to www.ldi.com and got the procedure done for 6k and it didnt do shit. lasers a rip off.

doesnt test and dbol cause most acne? i wonder why im one of the unlucky ones to get it on the face...i never had any acne prior...i would rather have had it on my chest or back like other ppl.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
professional muscle has a sponser that supplies acne anihalator, go over there get some and then cycle away,,if you have issues let us know..stick with lower androgens and highr anabolics ,,like 400mgs test, and 400 primo, or deca, or masteron...try that see how it goes, you gotta find what works with your body..I only get acne when I use HCG

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
Cryptasm said:
professional muscle has a sponser that supplies acne anihalator, go over there get some and then cycle away,,if you have issues let us know..stick with lower androgens and highr anabolics ,,like 400mgs test, and 400 primo, or deca, or masteron...try that see how it goes, you gotta find what works with your body..I only get acne when I use HCG
whats acne anihalator?? how does it work?