©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

want to start cycle and i find out i have low t levels

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey guys i am 44 yrs old 215lbs 12%bf and upon getting my testosterone checked out i find out that i have low testosterone levels my free is at 40 and my total is 220. now that i wanted to start my cycle how do i go about doing it, ? do i wait to see my endo which is this wednesday and see what he says i need to do in order to get these levels in the normal range, i have a good docter who knows i use and i have not done a cycle since last year and was getting hyped to start my new one which was going to b a good muscle builder.i am lost i dont know what to do should i wait to do my cycle until i get my levels in range or do i just go on and do my cycle and ck back with docter after i am completely off and done a proper pct cycle then get my test checked out dont know? what do u guys think is the best thing for me to do in this situation thanks in advance

the cycle i want to run is

weeks 1-4
500mg test-e weekly
50mg tren-a ed
50mg dbol wk1-2
75mg dbol wk3-4
250iu hcg 2x a week
25mg aromasin ed

weeks5-8
750mg test-e weekly
75mg tren -a ed
75mg dbol ed wks 5-6
100mg dbol ed weeks 7-8
250iu hcg 2x aweek
aromasin 25mg daily

weeks9-12

1000mg test-e weekly
100mg tren-a ed
100mg dbol ed wks 9-10
125 mg dbol ed wks 11-12
250 iu hcg 2 x a week
aromasin 25mg daily

13-16 start clomid 10 days after last test-e injection and run for the whole month

plz anyone that can give me advise about my low test problem and how i should deal with it and also any critiqes about my cycle as far as adding something to it or taking something out any feedback would b appreciated thanks j
also liver protecter by syntex

Last edited:

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
hey guys i am 44 yrs old 215lbs 12%bf and upon getting my testosterone checked out i find out that i have low testosterone levels my free is at 40 and my total is 220. now that i wanted to start my cycle how do i go about doing it, ? do i wait to see my endo which is this wednesday and see what he says i need to do in order to get these levels in the normal range, i have a good docter who knows i use and i have not done a cycle since last year and was getting hyped to start my new one which was going to b a good muscle builder.i am lost i dont know what to do should i wait to do my cycle until i get my levels in range or do i just go on and do my cycle and ck back with docter after i am completely off and done a proper pct cycle then get my test checked out dont know? what do u guys think is the best thing for me to do in this situation thanks in advance

the cycle i want to run is

weeks 1-4
500mg test-e weekly
50mg tren-a ed
50mg dbol wk1-2
75mg dbol wk3-4
250iu hcg 2x a week
25mg aromasin ed

weeks5-8
750mg test-e weekly
75mg tren -a ed
75mg dbol ed wks 5-6
100mg dbol ed weeks 7-8
250iu hcg 2x aweek
aromasin 25mg daily

weeks9-12

1000mg test-e weekly
100mg tren-a ed
100mg dbol ed wks 9-10
125 mg dbol ed wks 11-12
250 iu hcg 2 x a week
aromasin 25mg daily

13-16 start clomid 10 days after last test-e injection and run for the whole month

plz anyone that can give me advise about my low test problem and how i should deal with it and also any critiqes about my cycle as far as adding something to it or taking something out any feedback would b appreciated thanks j
also liver protecter by syntex

Couple things come to mind when I read your post. First, getting a Doctor's advice is a good idea. Why are you worrying about your Test levels, when the cycle you will take will blast your test levels through the roof? Do you really think you need to take that much if you haven't taken anything in a long while? Seems like over kill just starting back again. And finally, your test levels will be even more whacked out of place with a cycle like that. That is why I wasn't get why you are worried about your Test levels.

worldweary

Mar 13, 2015
If you haven't done anything in a year, I would be tempted to just do my cycle with a good PCT. But I tend to bounce back a little easier.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Get an Rx for test. Then administer the proper dosage. then check it out a month later. I'm not sure what you're looking to accomplish here. Low test, go on trt, not sure why you want to do tren, etc. More info would be appreciated.

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
this is for gim reeper u r the one that put my cycle together now your asking me what i am wanting to accomplish from it?

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
Given the low Test levels...should he just blast and cruise then? I am also asking because i have low T levels as well......

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
I am turning 34 this week and had a similar choice to make as I was getting ready to start my first cycle and had baseline labs run.

My reasoning was to check all of my levels so as i begin to use aas, I know if there is something going on, it wasn't a pre existing issue unrelated to cycling.

My test came in at 267, and that surprised me. So now the question becomes do I try to play the "trt game" and get a scrip for med grade test, or continue as planned with a simple cycle with my ugl test.

I chose to just go ahead and cycle and delay any attempt to go on trt. From my reading trt is really just a game.

Its a combination of luck, skill, and how many chips you start with.
If money is no issue at all for you, then you will do fine getting a scrip, and only having minimal monitoring that will allow you to cycle undetected.

But if time and money are a concern the decision becomes harder.

I am trying to make some moderately aggressive gains in the next couple years, so I dont feel like having to attempt to schedule my routines around a docs lab checks.

for me im thinking trt will wait until i decide to stop cycling for an extending period of time.

That cycle you are talking about seems pretty serious
one thing i dont get is why you need the hcg
at 44 are you planning on having more kids?
if not who cares?
the hcg is to keep your acorns, nutty
yours are already old and done which is why your test is in the crapper

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Given the low Test levels...should he just blast and cruise then? I am also asking because i have low T levels as well......

I would prefer you blast and trt. If you are done having children, and you plan to run some cycles, trt (prescribed or self self-administered) would be better than pct. You are both in your forties and your t is only going downhill from here. No sense trying to boost something that isn't there and ultimately loosing all your gains.

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
I would prefer you blast and trt. If you are done having children, and you plan to run some cycles, trt (prescribed or self self-administered) would be better than pct. You are both in your forties and your t is only going downhill from here. No sense trying to boost something that isn't there and ultimately loosing all your gains.

I'm 46 and have 3 kids...I'm done. I would say some ED issues is what led me to do same baseline tests and also wanted to cycle as well.

How much would you cruise at in between cycles?

skinnymark

Sep 17, 2014
This is likely what I will be doing at least in the near future.

I was planning on completing a first cycle, doing pct and then getting labs again...

just to be certain my levels are really just crap and trt will be necessary for the rest of my life

but i am 34...at your age, and youre done having kids
if it were me i wouldnt even care about natural function at all

that ship has sailed

Lanbro

Feb 18, 2015
So would you still run HCG and Adex on cycle and then forget clomid and nov for a PCT and just cruise on 100 test a week?

Just wondering how a typical cycle would change. Thanks Magnus

Masstheticsbrah

Apr 10, 2015
Kinda in the same boat as you OP. Test are about ~400 on a good day (range 398-1100). Plannjng to blast with higher test+dbol and cruise at a TRT dose of test cyp