©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wanted 2005 Anabolics Reference/william Liewellyn

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I :welcome: F anybody has a copy of this book or anything pertaining to same subjects?
That would be intrested in :rolleyes: parting with!
Please PM me maybe we can work out some type of trade ;)
I really don,t want to buy a book I,m going to read once or twice and but in a closet somwhere! for $55.00 bucks

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I would recommend just buying it. I did and I always use it to reference things. I think 55 bucks was worth it. The only thing is that it doesn’t address underground labs at all.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
He isn't very fond of UG labs. British Dragon being the exception (are they really UG, they seem to professional to be labelled such).

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
underground rating?

That would be a :cool: good idea for ANASCI,start their own ug labs rating section!
wher everyone could rate all size ug labs products!
Take donation for product testing ! And post the results!
people good pay a 10.00 donation to view the chart.
That way they could really find out what their favorite underground labs are actually ;) selling them!
I know awhile back one powder source was actually selling estrogen as steriod powder! Kinda of :eek: scarry thought!
I,m sure some ug labs would even pay a small $$donation to have their products test scores posted
It would benefit their buiness in long run! :rolleyes:
JUST AN IDEA<could help raise funds for anasci board