©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wanted advice for fat loss

andywacho

Oct 16, 2012
Alberta, Emonton
From last three month I am doing regular exercise, but still my body fat did not reduces, so please tell me how to reduce my belly fat. Someone advice me for this product usplabsdirect.com/oxyelite-pro.html
is this product is safe to use. I am really depressed and losing my confidence. Three month have passed, and I was on the same position when I was started for fat loss.

height is Height is 5'11"
Weight is 187.39 lbs
BMI 50.73

Last edited:

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Oh and BMI don't me shit. I'm 5'10" and 225lbs and have a BMI of 31. For my height I should be like 167lbs....not even close to healthy.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
From last three month I am doing regular exercise, but still my body fat did not reduces, so please tell me how to reduce my belly fat. Someone advice me for this product usplabsdirect.com/oxyelite-pro.html
is this product is safe to use. I am really depressed and losing my confidence. Three month have passed, and I was on the same position when I was started for fat loss.

height is Height is 5'11"
Weight is 187.39 lbs
BMI 50.73

The new oxy elite is crap. Focus on your diet and exercise. The exercise has to be intense enough to elicit a change and your diet has to cut enough calories for you to drop bodyfat slowly but surely

abs32

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Home - Midwest Nutrition

I have nutrition software on there pre loaded with templates that have proven extremely efective I also can load any template into the system and it even comes with a food exchange list.

Check us out on facebook
Midwest nutrition physique enhancement.

Be more than glad to help.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I'm not expert, but I have been losing body fat steady for a while now. First thing I did just to START while I read and learned more was eliminate sugar from my diet as much as possible. Read the lables on everything you buy. Even stuff that appears healthy like whole wheat bread will have Sugar (high fructose corn syrup) as a main ingredient. If sugar is near the top of the ingredient list skip it. It is almost impossible to eliminate it all, but you can cut it way back.

Read the labels and you will find out, at least in the US, that the majority of us live on sugar and syrups.

You will be amazed. What foods are left are much better choices.

Count your calories with what you eat right now. Reduce them and get rid of sugar. That is just a start though.

jameshundson

Jun 6, 2013
Carbs are key, as always, especially when you’ve got weight to lose. Try eating within 30 minutes of working out.Lean protiens are key. Working out forces your metabolism to rise.
Top 10 Reasons You

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
I know this thread started a month ago but I just joined the site. Do you have a blood sugar monitor? If so what is your fasted BG? A lot of people struggle with fat loss and it's do to being insulin resistant. Eliminate carbs that have a glycemic index over 60. That is what I would start with. Also during your workout keep your rest period between sets to 60 sec. This will get the heart rate up and kick that metabolism in the arse.