©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

wants to be friends

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Ive been dating this chick for 3.5 months. We broke up last weekend and she wants to be friends. Im ok with it but when i see he i get a little jealous/angry when she is flirting with my friends. I was talking to her on msn today and to tell you the truth i miss her. She is good to talk to but i think she is leading me on. This sucks she is allways asking what im doing.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
that sucks man, i know how you feel. what led to the break up? her choice i am guessing?

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
She was havind a fit about not being pamperd enough and so on. I told her that there is no farytale relationship and we split. It is akward because she lives 2 blocks from me.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
if thats all it was and she keeps talking to you, sounds like she may still like you too. whats her definition of enough? did you papmper her at all? it may be something where you have to show her more attention to make it work

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Well thats what i was thinking. But i made some big decisions like quitting my old job for one that i would have more time to see her with. As far as romance Im no romeo.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
This is also my first gf after a 3.5 year relationship. My last took off with my former best friend and maybe I have commitment issues because of it.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
she's probably flirting with your friends to make you jealous. girls are scandalous like that. sounds like you really care about this girl. if you really want her so bad, don't stop til you get her.

W

wolfyEVH

even if you love her still, if she doesn't want to be with you, its done.....i doubt she'll come back.......quit trying to get her back....if she really wants you, she'll find a way......

also in the beginning of your post you say 3.5 months, and later you say 3.5 years

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
even if you love her still, if she doesn't want to be with you, its done.....i doubt she'll come back.......quit trying to get her back....if she really wants you, she'll find a way......

also in the beginning of your post you say 3.5 months, and later you say 3.5 years

Shes been his girl for 3.5 months - the first after a 3.5-yr relationship. Why do doubt she'll come back bro? Damn!! lol....Shes trying to make him jealous so he'll realize how bad he wants her - with hopes that he'll beg her back offering to give her anything she wants....

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

imdaman1 said:
Shes been his girl for 3.5 months - the first after a 3.5-yr relationship. Why do doubt she'll come back bro? Damn!! lol....Shes trying to make him jealous so he'll realize how bad he wants her - with hopes that he'll beg her back offering to give her anything she wants....

like i said, if she truely loves him, she'll go back.........i can see if she said "i need some time away" but she didnt...she said "lets just be friends"......which is nice for "i'd rather not be your girlfriend"

W

wolfyEVH

not to mention "lets be friends because i'm not pampered enough". high maintenance chick who seems like a gold digger.......i mean he quit his job for her and she still says that

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
not to mention "lets be friends because i'm not pampered enough". high maintenance chick who seems like a gold digger.......i mean he quit his job for her and she still says that

True - but that may be what he wants...maybe he loves her and is willing to do whatever it takes to have her? He'll have to decide that for himself.

Personally, I prefer to just hang out with lots of different girls who all have big tits and fat asses - and I'm friends with all of them - as long as they keep letting me hit it....but thats just me...

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I dont know what to think but im not going to do anything special for her. If she wants me back she knows how to get ahold of me. I miss her but im not going to change who i am.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
This is when living in a small area sucks because there are no girls around they all left to the cities to go to school and never came back. The ones that stayed never leave so if you date them and brake up you see them all the time. It pisses me off when I see an ex girlfriend with some pussy that I could snap like a twig.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
jealous

MR .T said:
Im ok with it but when i see he i get a little jealous/angry when she is flirting with my friends.

I wouldn't stay with a girl who tried to make me jealous or contributed to my jealousy. I'm a jealous guy and that would probably end with a volcanic explosion.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Ive always been a jealous person. Once i started a bar fight because of that. I think that's what the chick wanted though.

Gettinhuge_pump

MR .T said:
It pisses me off when I see an ex girlfriend with some pussy that I could snap like a twig.

Hell yeah man i feel you there. Anymore these days all the hot bitches are with little fucking skinny ass punks. Its quite depressing to see all these hott girls with fucking morons. Sometimes i just wanna fuck them up and then fuck their girlfriends. :sniper: :smoker:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Gettinhuge_pump said:
Hell yeah man i feel you there. Anymore these days all the hot bitches are with little fucking skinny ass punks. Its quite depressing to see all these hott girls with fucking morons. Sometimes i just wanna fuck them up and then fuck their girlfriends. :sniper: :smoker:

I think you should do that too. That's what the wimp and the hot chick both deserve. The wimp needs a thump and the hot chick needs a real man.