©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Water retention problems - advice needed

BuffChick510

Nov 15, 2005
My gf is taking 20 mg of Turnabol daily and 100 mg of Decabol weekly and it seems that she is having a problem with water retention. She is also consuming 10 grams of Creatine daily and 6000 mg of L-Glutamine daily. And lastly, she consumes between 6-8 bottles of water daily. We've noticed a puffiness to her that we attribute to water retention. Any advice on how to counter this side effect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much
BuffChick510

M

McKenzie

her dosages are too high!

I thought she was a newbie and never cycled? and now she is on both tbol and deca :(

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i would say 10mg on the tbol and drop the deca. the combination of all 3 things (tbol,deca, and creatine) will make a woman bloat for sure.

do anti e's do anything for women kenzie?

M

McKenzie

I would do the same Bomb...and no, anti e's arent going to help.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
maybe have her look into natural diuretics. she's on quite a load now, i'd drop some stuff. what are her goals?

M

McKenzie

dandelion root, increase water intake, drop the deca and creatine, decrease the tbol to 10 mg.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
I'll chime in w/ a diff opinion.

You might want to check the decabol, make sure it is nandralone decanoate and not test or something. BD stuff is notorious for being faked, misdosed, and/or contaminated with other AAS. Unless you know your supplier well I think this would be a good idea.

Although 20mg/day of OT is a lot, it should'nt be causing much bloat in your girl. If its BD stuff, make sure its not methanabol! They look VERY similar, square, pink/purple tabs with a ten on one side and BD marked on the other. LIke I said, real OT doesn't cause bloating (at least not in most people, and especially not at such a low dose).

Good luck.

BuffChick510

Nov 15, 2005
Appreciate all the advice on this. We started her on this particular cycle because another board recommended it to us. (since then we found this board and we like the topic range, sources and what-not of this board so much better)

We read about the various gear, but my goodness, we hadn't a clue what to try first so we listened to what we thought was good advice and TA DA, that's how she got on what she is on.

She wants to be big, bulky, VERY muscluar, good enough to compete if that is what she choses to do... if that helps... thanks!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Honestly, I highly doubt there is any bloat attributed to the T-Bol, although I will agree the dosage is high for a woman. I took it at 80mg per day and was as lean as it gets the whole cycle. the Deca should probably go, but honestly I bet it's the creatine. It caused me to bloat quite a bit.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
BuffChick510 said:
My gf is taking 20 mg of Turnabol daily and 100 mg of Decabol weekly and it seems that she is having a problem with water retention. She is also consuming 10 grams of Creatine daily and 6000 mg of L-Glutamine daily. And lastly, she consumes between 6-8 bottles of water daily. We've noticed a puffiness to her that we attribute to water retention. Any advice on how to counter this side effect would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much
BuffChick510
Its no wonder your experiencing water retention--If you have a physician,go to him tell him your retaining water you can blame it on irregular menstrual cycles or your period in general and say one big word.
"HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE"
and drop the Turinabol down to 10mG. more than 10,you'll get more unwanted sides than just bloating...

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
BuffChick510 said:

Thanks much
BuffChick510
Its no wonder your experiencing water retention--If you have a physician,go to him tell him your retaining water you can blame it on irregular menstrual cycles or your period in general and say one big word.
"HYDROCHLOROTHIAZIDE"
and drop the Turinabol down to 10mG.more than 10 or you'll get more unwanted sides than just bloating...The Decabol isn't helping either.IMO you should be using Primo.Many would agree

Last edited:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
In addition to the gear, if you just started on creatine and are in the loading phase, you will retain water from that as well. It improves when on lower daily maintenance doses over time.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
powermad said:
I'll chime in w/ a diff opinion.

You might want to check the decabol, make sure it is nandralone decanoate and not test or something. BD stuff is notorious for being faked, misdosed, and/or contaminated with other AAS. Unless you know your supplier well I think this would be a good idea.

Although 20mg/day of OT is a lot, it should'nt be causing much bloat in your girl. If its BD stuff, make sure its not methanabol! They look VERY similar, square, pink/purple tabs with a ten on one side and BD marked on the other. LIke I said, real OT doesn't cause bloating (at least not in most people, and especially not at such a low dose).

Good luck.
McKENZIE AGREED WITH IT.
SOMEBODY EXPAND ON THE ABOVE QUOTE CC B DRAGON FAKES ACCUSATION,I CAN DISCERN. BUT THE UNDERDOSED/MIXED COMPOUND REMARK....(ontaminated)?
MDTNT,PIN WHAT IS THE SOURCE OF THEIR INFORMATION?
IVE NEVER SEEN A BAD LAB ANALYSIS FROM BD's GOODIES.
(AND IVE SEEN PLENTY)
SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i thought at any high dose of ANY anabolics that women can/would bloat. whether it be var, tbol, primo, if the dose was high enough i thought they would bloat anyway. i'm not sure of the reason for it, just what i thought. care to correct me if i'm wrong, but in my 7+ years of research i've never really delved into women and AAS much.

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
McKENZIE AGREED WITH IT.
SOMEBODY EXPAND ON THE ABOVE QUOTE CC B DRAGON FAKES ACCUSATION,I CAN DISCERN. BUT THE UNDERDOSED/MIXED COMPOUND REMARK....(ontaminated)?
(AND IVE SEEN PLENTY)
SOMEONE EXPLAIN
BD is probably one of the top products faked out there right now because of their popularity in the european market. the people in europe know to appreciate BD products for what they are (high quality real gear made in real labs) and for that thye will always be a target.
concerning the contamination issue or underdosing, the only incidences i recall was with the eq from last year that tested at 152mg/ml when it was supposed to be 200mg/ml. this was attributed to overly contaminated raw materials which after more lab tests were done on other manufacturers products it became clear that it was not just a BD issue. eq was coming out of china at only about 80% pure instead of the usual 92-95% pure and because of this if it was not known that it contained more contaminents and it was made the same way, it would test low.
i believe there may have been one other incident but cant remember which product it was that tested a little low but not that much.
the biggest manufacturer of fake BD gear is a russian who operates a site that copies the BD site. there has been lots of info posted on the message boards about this manufacturer of fake products.
as always make sure you know your source well and you should be fine. :)

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
kell11 said:
McKENZIE AGREED WITH IT.
(AND IVE SEEN PLENTY)
SOMEONE EXPLAIN

Due to their reputation/popularity, there are many FAKE British Dragon products going around. This includes underdosed products or products that do not contain the proper steroid (i.e. Test Cyp instead of Primo). Some fake manufacturers will replace the real stuff with something else (a crimper is only 150 dollars) and no one ever finds out until their products get tested.

The only real way to know if your stuff is NOT fake, and is the real stuff from British Dragon is to go to theBritish Dragon Supplier Checker and enter the domain/name/email/whatever of the source you use. OR, like PC said, "know your source''. Make sure they aren't removing the good stuff and replacing it with something you don't want, etc.

The proper BD stuff is good, the fakes are bad--look around on other boards and you'll find plenty of evidence confirming my assertations.

Secondly, both the British Dragon OT and DBOL are very similar in appearance, both are small, square pinkish/purple tabs. And to make it even more difficult to discern the two, BD tabs vary slightly depending on which one of the two factories produce them (some tabs are thinner/lighter colored than others of the same type).

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

powermad said:
Due to their reputation/popularity, there are many FAKE British Dragon products going around. This includes underdosed products or products that do not contain the proper steroid (i.e. Test Cyp instead of Primo). Some fake manufacturers will replace the real stuff with something else (a crimper is only 150 dollars) and no one ever finds out until their products get tested.

The only real way to know if your stuff is NOT fake, and is the real stuff from British Dragon is to go to theBritish Dragon Supplier Checker and enter the domain/name/email/whatever of the source you use. OR, like PC said, "know your source''. Make sure they aren't removing the good stuff and replacing it with something you don't want, etc.

The proper BD stuff is good, the fakes are bad--look around on other boards and you'll find plenty of evidence confirming my assertations.

Secondly, both the British Dragon OT and DBOL are very similar in appearance, both are small, square pinkish/purple tabs. And to make it even more difficult to discern the two, BD tabs vary slightly depending on which one of the two factories produce them (some tabs are thinner/lighter colored than others of the same type).
this used to be a common problem with IP products especially the stuff sold through resellers in the states. they would cut the products with oil to make more money or let it get contaminated when transfering from the bulk containers it was shipped in to the smaller vials for resale.
thanks for clearing up your other statement powermad. some people were not sure exactly what you meant and were sending me a few pms LOL

M

McKenzie

I've heard of the same about being fakes/faked for test, etc....

but another rule of thumb here is....only run one compound at a time so you may monitor for sides and gains. Its hard to say exactly what is causing the bloat as there are several factors here.

I hope she discontinues the deca and decreases the tbol....hopefully try some dandelion root and increases her fluid intake and it should come off shortly.