©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

water retention............

brewski

Sep 6, 2005
i know alot of the weight that is gained during a cycle is water weight..... but what are the signs to indicate how much is to much and is there a way to try and stablize it?? or is it ok to pack on as much weight from this as possible?

W

wolfyEVH

i personally dont see why people always complain about the water weight. i love it...its natural. the initial weight you put on will be water and sugar stores. muscles are mostly water anyways....so the more muscle you put on, obviously the more water you have. if you're trying to bulk up, you'll want it. of course you're muscles will lose definition, but you're gonna be bigger and you'll lift bigger. if you're trying for a cutting cycle and maintain your definition, stay away from steroids like deca, dbol, and drol (ie the mass steroids)

but remember everyone is different. some people get tons of water retention, some wont, even from the same cycle. its up to you to make the decision whether or not to do something about it.