©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Water Softener Salt and Water Retention

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Those that have a water softener here, do u drink the water? I had one installed a few months back and I swear I stay water logged.

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Had mine a few years ago but have never really had that issue. Did you have a water test done after installation to see if the water quality is right. Culligan checks mine regularly and adjusts if needed.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Had mine a few years ago but have never really had that issue. Did you have a water test done after installation to see if the water quality is right. Culligan checks mine regularly and adjusts if needed.

good idea….

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Your settings are off if you taste salt. Salt is used to electrically charge the water with the polymer beads to bind the calcium to the beads to soften it. Its not melting and you are drinking it . What brand take a pic and post it

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Your settings are off if you taste salt. Salt is used to electrically charge the water with the polymer beads to bind the calcium to the beads to soften it. Its not melting and you are drinking it . What brand take a pic and post it
Damn..IB..impressive