©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Water

ran12780

Nov 3, 2011
How much water do you guys drink a day?Right now I am drinking about 1.5 gallons. Honestly I like tea and coffee more.....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
How much water do you guys drink a day?Right now I am drinking about 1.5 gallons. Honestly I like tea and coffee more.....

1.5- 2 gallons of water per day. I drink coffee and tea too but make sure I get my water intake regardless.

Damian89

Banned
Jan 23, 2012
12 glass (250ml) a day, including the water in cups of tea. But I think its not
just enough. Is there some short way?
regards

thomasjack

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
Daily drink 8 to 10 glass of water. Water is most important for every alive things. A human body contain 80% to 85% of water. It necessary for the wits of tissues. It help for the transport of nutrition with in veins. brain need 3 glass of water day to perform better working. Our body is depend totally on water.

Daved

Apr 23, 2012
Daily drink 8 to 10 glass of water. Water is most important for every alive things. A human body contain 80% to 85% of water. It necessary for the wits of tissues. It help for the transport of nutrition with in veins. brain need 3 glass of water day to perform better working. Our body is depend totally on water.

my thoughts are exactly:)

Rene

Banned
Apr 30, 2012
Water is most important for every in existence things. A body system contain 80% to 85% water. It necessary for the senses of cells. It help for the transportation of nourishment with in blood vessels. mind need 3 cup water day to perform better working.

Alexx

Jul 14, 2012
Well!!!
Water helps you feel fuller for one so thats why you need to drink it before a meal. you will eat less
and secondly water washes the insides of your body like it does on the outside.
so the more water you drink (8 glasses recomended) you wash away the toxins and fat.

smith joe

Banned
Nov 9, 2012
3 to 4 liter water is good enough for body and keep our body fresh and active.Water should be pure,its means it contains all the vitamins and minerals which are useful for health and body and clean from all the germs and toxins.Its water pure from harmful viruses and bacteria.It help the body so well and fill up the body needs of water.Body consists 60 to 70 % water.Water keep fresh the skin.It flows out all the toxins and viruses from body and clean it up.

Last edited:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I think it also depends on the climate you live in. If you live in Florida and work outside all day, your water intake should be a lot higher than a guy that lives in New York during the winter and sits behind a computer all day.

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
All i know is i'm pissing like a racehorse...about once every two hours, and once i feel i gotta go, i gotta go! I was thinking that i had an UTI, but when I go, its alot of piss and it all emties...so i'm assuming that's just something you got to deal with when you're drink 2 gallons a day....

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I dont keep measurement of how much. I used to drink diet drinks an zero calorie drinks but now its only water with maybe a half cup of milk here an there. All day long I have my water bottles with me and just drink those.