©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

week 1 results anadrol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Jaysonl1424 said:
no prob even i didnt get 15lbs in one week.. it says 7lbsavg soo ur way above avg..

I'm shooting for at least 20lbs before the end of week 2. :D

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Wolfy agreed on your comments but seriously what decent cycle can you run where bloat/water gain is minimal? If you've developed one please share.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I guess my larger point is that running test as a base in any cycle will cause bloat and water gain. What about running something like Sustanon or Andropen instead of test enan or cyp?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bizarro said:
I guess my larger point is that running test as a base in any cycle will cause bloat and water gain. What about running something like Sustanon or Andropen instead of test enan or cyp?

Perhaps using Prop instead? It has been suggested that the sides (such as water retention) are not as pronounced with Prop. Has anyone had any experiences to back this. I believe Tren can possibly provide the same level of anabolism as Test, without the bloat. I'm sure there is a way, but I'm also sure it would be expensive.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Jaysonl1424 said:
good shit O i like what i hear dont care who u are 15lbs in a week is amazing weather its water, muscle or bulk sugar, seamen,beer or w.e.. i aint gonna take none of that away from ya..

RightyO freak, They did me the same way 12#/7 days.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Fina Kit Trenbolone info for Freeman

Freejay said:
Perhaps using Prop instead? It has been suggested that the sides (such as water retention) are not as pronounced with Prop. Has anyone had any experiences to back this. I believe Tren can possibly provide the same level of anabolism as Test, without the bloat. I'm sure there is a way, but I'm also sure it would be expensive.

Tren Can be used successfully for that...To Cut-Add Winnny or Primo.To add bulk or 'Bloat' as wolfy might say,--Stack Deca or Eq..
Freebird,Its the CHEAPEST way!!
Type Finaplix-H into your searchbox.I cannot find my catalog they just sent me to type the link but a search will get you to a Vet site that sells Fina-H kits.$37.00 for one kit (2000 grams/100--20mg pellets) BUY TWO
Then you go to finafarm.com and buy the conversion kit for an 8g kit. 'bout $50.00 BUY ONEcomes with a damn instructional dvd by a friendly farmer named 'Don"...Very simple! and kit yields about 55mL of 75mG/mL of tren...use a lil' less oil and a simple calculation will bing it up to 100mG/mL. thats what I did. Very slightly cloudy solution.It sounds like mine turned out better than most...
ANyway,andvantage to the Consumer.55ml for under/around $100.00
and dont worry about any legal disclaimers put up on the Vet sites they have to put it there...your fina-H kit(s) will safely arrive.Noprescription needed.Yet.
Get 'em while you can...
Bump

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tee said:
He was getting tired of being beat up and having his lunch money stolen.
" As to why Oracle went from 50 to 100mG on the anadrol"
Gotta Love the Funnyman.your'e a very good comedian T! No caca

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
KellSRV said:
Tren Can be used successfully for that...To Cut-Add Winnny or Primo.To add bulk or 'Bloat' as wolfy might say,--Stack Deca or Eq..
Freebird,Its the CHEAPEST way!!
Type Finaplix-H into your searchbox.I cannot find my catalog they just sent me to type the link but a search will get you to a Vet site that sells Fina-H kits.$37.00 for one kit (2000 grams/100--20mg pellets) BUY TWO
Then you go to finafarm.com and buy the conversion kit for an 8g kit. 'bout $50.00 BUY ONEcomes with a damn instructional dvd by a friendly farmer named 'Don"...Very simple! and kit yields about 55mL of 75mG/mL of tren...use a lil' less oil and a simple calculation will bing it up to 100mG/mL. thats what I did. Very slightly cloudy solution.It sounds like mine turned out better than most...
ANyway,andvantage to the Consumer.55ml for under/around $100.00
and dont worry about any legal disclaimers put up on the Vet sites they have to put it there...your fina-H kit(s) will safely arrive.Noprescription needed.Yet.
Get 'em while you can...
Bump
...and bump and yes, way more anabolism than test.about 5x's.Also worth noting,very androgenic.Not good no Estrogen..And by the way.Found my vet supply catalog...
http://www.vetmeddirect.com
under 'cattle implants' their $32.00 ea.

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
KellSRV said:
...and bump and yes, way more anabolism than test.about 5x's.Also worth noting,very androgenic.Not good no Estrogen..And by the way.Found my vet supply catalog...
http://www.vetmeddirect.com
under 'cattle implants' their $32.00 ea.

Great info Kell! I wonder if anyone has ever substituted it for the main anabolic compound in their stack. Perhaps Tren, and low dose prop to offset the shutdown? I guess I'm just a mad scientist with this shit! Damn Virgo, always analyzing shit!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
Great info Kell! I wonder if anyone has ever substituted it for the main anabolic compound in their stack. Perhaps Tren, and low dose prop to offset the shutdown? I guess I'm just a mad scientist with this shit! Damn Virgo, always analyzing shit!
ask HEAVY,he'll say,HELL NO STUPID.
I wouldnt either. to tell the truth im not using my 60ml. i got a cycle goin'
And dont know that I will. maybe santa will recive donation for free christmas present for good boy. :D :confused: