©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

weird emails anyone?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i got an email from supposedly dea.com which there is none. sayin that getpinz.com is under investigation and not to order illegal stuff. pinz arent illegal to get in my state without a presc. so i think its just a hoax .. did anyone else get that email? that email it came from was [email protected]. i checked the headers and it comes from some easystoremaker.com so i think its bull. plus the gov uses .gov email i think

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The government can make up headers, and can use any kind of e-mail they need for whatever shit they are doing. If your buying syringes and they are LEGAL in your state, then e-mail the clown back and say "Fuck off!"

Its probably just a competitor that wants to scare people away from getpinz.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Many of us believe gpz.com got hacked by a competitor site. I won't mention any names but gearboxinc is probably trying to scare away the gpz clientele.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
the email said dea.com lol. don't you think dea would be a .org or .gov?!?!?

its just some retarded competition thing against competitors i think.

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
Many of us believe gpz.com got hacked by a competitor site. I won't mention any names but gearboxinc is probably trying to scare away the gpz clientele.
i dont know why all of a sudden gearboxinc would do that as they have both been around for awhile and have well established client bases. i think it is soneone else that is also involved in putting down a major source recently because the people involved in that i believe also just opened their own pinz company. just my theory ;)

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
a-bomb83 said:
the email said dea.com lol. don't you think dea would be a .org or .gov?!?!?

its just some retarded competition thing against competitors i think.

Should be a .gov but with all of the talk about domestic spying who the hell knows. Could be someone just stirring the pot.

Nitrateman

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The government has all kinds of authentic addresses for e-mails depending on what area they work in, or if they are local, state or federal (.gov, .org, .net, .us, etc.)

P

pincrusher

everyone please check my thread titled "extremely important" it has more info about this.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i actually ordered from gearboxinc. a few weeks ago. their prices are somewhat cheaper. i got a weird email about not being part of getpinz also. i bet that is whats going on.

P

pincrusher

Little Man said:
i actually ordered from gearboxinc. a few weeks ago. their prices are somewhat cheaper. i got a weird email about not being part of getpinz also. i bet that is whats going on.
i havent received any emails yet from gearbox and i am a regular customer of theirs and always get the monthly promotional emails. i did get confirmation though that getpinz server was indeed hacked and the hacker did get customer info. this info was received directly from someone at getpinz