©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What AAS will you never use again?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Oh Mexican gear- while I love me some QV... This shit I had to cut like 3:1 to keep the pip down enough to be able to walk
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360496223.894409.jpg

Had to cross to TJ to pick some up in a pinch... The hilarity as well is they throw in some 21g needle and syringes... Fuck 21g!?!?!?

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
Kinda scary reading all this considering I'm on my first cycle. But interesting read. On my 3rd week of test400 and considering continuing my cycle using winny or tren. But after all this read, think I'll stick to eiher tren or dbol on low dose.

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Oh Mexican gear- while I love me some QV... This shit I had to cut like 3:1 to keep the pip down enough to be able to walkView attachment 4269

Had to cross to TJ to pick some up in a pinch... The hilarity as well is they throw in some 21g needle and syringes... Fuck 21g!?!?!?

Shoulda got lidocain too. What's the price in tj now 14$? as I'm heading soon.21 gauge is a cartel torturing device free with those..man they think odd.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I think I paid like $20 for 3- 1ml amps. I had to cut it 1:1 cause the shit was real bad when it came to pip.

It's funny to think they can get oil into a sealed small glass container by they can't get the ratios right in order to keep you from having a lump when you pin..

Gotta love TJ though.. The sust rediject were like $23 each.. That was outta control

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
BOLD ACE! Living hell in a vial.. Also water based winny and water based test suspension, not worth the pain.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Test suspension (water). Years ago I tried it. The shit was so clumpy it would only go through a 18ga. At the time (no Internet access 10+ years ago for me) I only knew to inject glutes. My ass hurt so bad I had to sleep on my belly. I made it almost two wks and give up. I couldn't handle 18 ga pinning.

Been scared of any water based since.

sportyguy

Feb 9, 2013
wholly sh!t 18g!? I had to do 21 my first few times untill my 23s came in. I can't even imagine 18g.

jm425

Feb 18, 2013
Tren. My liver enzymes always go up on it and it fucks with my head as well.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Bold ace and test suspension are very painful and leave a lot of pip. Water based winny is also in this category.

I was thinking of ordering some and making it with EO, all of the Bold Ace I've seen is in oil and not EO, I'm thinking it may be worth a try it just making it super light like 75mg/ml in GSO.

Just curious as to the results and effects

colochine

Oct 28, 2012
I was thinking of ordering some and making it with EO, all of the Bold Ace I've seen is in oil and not EO, I'm thinking it may be worth a try it just making it super light like 75mg/ml in GSO.

Just curious as to the results and effects

I've heard any ester smaller than cyp will feel like you were kicked by a Clydesdale.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
Bahhh! Fuck I want to mess with this shit but keep getting the "bad news"

Maybe I'll put in a small 5g order and play around with it-

Make Bold No ester before Ace, seriously. BNE has a minor pip to it but Bold Ace not only hurts but makes you feel like you're dying for 48 hours. Just horrible!

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
Oh Mexican gear- while I love me some QV... This shit I had to cut like 3:1 to keep the pip down enough to be able to walk
View attachment 4269

Love the testoprim. One of my favorite besides the ol primoteston and sostenon redijects.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Love the testoprim. One of my favorite besides the ol primoteston and sostenon redijects.

Holy shit the pip is outta control with that stuff... LoL I just draw up a ml with the oil from the amp but if I don't cut it i can't walk for a week