©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are some of your other hobbies?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I like swimming, and playing pool. Im going to start getting into scuba diving next.

W

wolfyEVH

fishing, playing guitar, going to concerts, traveling, going out to eat, sexual activities....

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Tee, my wife is very interested in scuba diving. We have been snorkleing several times.

I myself love to shoot. I have an array of pistols and rifles and shotguns. I along with my wife also love to attend tactical training classes to be more proficcient with our weapons.

I just got rid of a 125cc shifter kart that I would race with. Man was that a riot. I might get another in a few years.

Tee, where would you go diving?

~WW999

P

pincrusher

uh, bowling LOL :D
i also like to watch beavis & butthead as often as possible, and if thats not enough i will throw in some south park for variety

M

McKenzie

bitchin, gripin, makin guys miserable...ya know, the usual female stuff :)

:laugh4:

P

pincrusher

McKenzie said:
bitchin, gripin, makin guys miserable...ya know, the usual female stuff :)

:laugh4:
yeah making guys miserable cause you keep showing us various parts of your body but tell us NO when we ask to see more LOL
teasing us with those hot legs & back end will make all us guys miserable along with ya! :D

M

McKenzie

pincrusher said:
yeah making guys miserable cause you keep showing us various parts of your body but tell us NO when we ask to see more LOL
teasing us with those hot legs & back end will make all us guys miserable along with ya! :D

Pin.....I recently posted a pic of myself and a few others. :) I forgot which thread in the general forum....but I remember stealthmeister asked me to post a pic of myself in shorts or something.

Last edited:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Well, swimming / biking / running, but that's kinda in the same category as weights / workouts I guess. Other than that....hunting, fishing, backcountry camping, kayaking, foreign travel, work (yeah, yeah I know that's not a hobby, but I do enjoy my work most of the time), learning.

Hey Kenzie....I hope that new avatar is not you.....you got real hairy suddenly :D

M

McKenzie

nah...thats not me....
mine include...reading, cooking for someone, the beach, skiing, sun bathing, watching basketball and hockey

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
EEEEK! kenzie you took Anadrol!!!
or did you turn into Garth brooks?or sleep with him last night?
well, steve(thats my name.Dont tell anyone)Looks like Garth Brooks

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
WetWork999 said:
Tee, my wife is very interested in scuba diving. We have been snorkleing several times.

I myself love to shoot. I have an array of pistols and rifles and shotguns. I along with my wife also love to attend tactical training classes to be more proficcient with our weapons.

I just got rid of a 125cc shifter kart that I would race with. Man was that a riot. I might get another in a few years.

Tee, where would you go diving?

~WW999

I would go anywhere I can. I wished I was certified when I was in Mexico, but I was too busy beforehand to get certified.

I also love to shoot. I have a Benelli tactical shotgun, an AR-15, an SKS assault rifle, an MP-5, and about 25 assorted handguns. You can never have enough personal protection :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:
Pin.....I recently posted a pic of myself and a few others. :) I forgot which thread in the general forum....but I remember stealthmeister asked me to post a pic of myself in shorts or something.

ok...since my avi's make ya miserable....I'm changing it...you asked for it! your favorite pro strongman and this is recent too...on webcam the other night. He looks good :D

I'm cuter...and that avatar sucks compared to you. I vote for your pic and say we ban anyone that whines about the photo. ;)

P

pincrusher

i want your old avatar back. the new one sucks cause you look to much like a guy LOL
im missing your hot legs already and its only been a few minutes :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
pincrusher said:
i want your old avatar back. the new one sucks cause you look to much like a guy LOL
im missing your hot legs already and its only been a few minutes :D
Agreed. Thats two votes now.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Wow, man of similar tastes.

As far as the Benelli's go, They rule the roost. I have an M1 and an M4 with all sorts of goodies.

I have two Wilson Combat UT Ar-15's both with Gemtech whisper devices, A Bushmaster Varminter with a Krieger Bbl. A DMPS AR-10. Still looking to add 2 more custom AR's to my stable.

Buttload of 1911's from various custom houses. 1 Wheel only, a 629 Stealth Hunter.

Several HK products to include two 94A3's and a few USP's and two P's

I am taking the wife to Blackwater this year for some training.

We are also avid surfers and routinely travel to Mexico to chase waves.

~WW999

tee said:
I would go anywhere I can. I wished I was certified when I was in Mexico, but I was too busy beforehand to get certified.

I also love to shoot. I have a Benelli tactical shotgun, an AR-15, an SKS assault rifle, an MP-5, and about 25 assorted handguns. You can never have enough personal protection :D

P

pincrusher

WetWork999 said:
Wow, man of similar tastes.

As far as the Benelli's go, They rule the roost. I have an M1 and an M4 with all sorts of goodies.

I have two Wilson Combat UT Ar-15's both with Gemtech whisper devices, A Bushmaster Varminter with a Krieger Bbl. A DMPS AR-10. Still looking to add 2 more custom AR's to my stable.

Buttload of 1911's from various custom houses. 1 Wheel only, a 629 Stealth Hunter.

Several HK products to include two 94A3's and a few USP's and two P's

I am taking the wife to Blackwater this year for some training.

We are also avid surfers and routinely travel to Mexico to chase waves.

~WW999
who cares about all this j/k, lets see your vote on whether mckenzie should put her old avatar back up or not :D :cool: :D