©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are you all currently using?

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
chris 1 said:
I am taking

Gen-Pharma gear
120mg anadrol a day
300mg deca a week
600mg EQ a week
1200mg Test Enanthate a week
5 IUs GH
5ius Insuline
50 mcg IGF
25 mcg T-4
Now you`re just showin off :p All that gear must have cost you a fortune!

Im currently on clomid and nolva.. *boring* Wanna get juiced up again, but guess i`ll have to wait another 3-4wks..

P

pincrusher

here is what i have on hand that i am using but im not going to get into dosages or which ones i am using currently.
test cyp/prop blend
BD andropen
nandrolone cyp/phenyl blend
boldenone propionate
primo
anavar
anadrol
igf
gh
dbol
proviron
winny
no-xplode
bolasterone
turinabol
yeah i have some of just about everything :D

oh shit how did i forget:
BD trenabol depot
injectible b-12
injectible l-cartinine

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Pin, if you adopted me, would you share with your own son?
I've heard good things about IGF. Lots of the boards are saying it's better than GH. I would love to try some, but it's out of my price range.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

DragonRider said:
Pin, if you adopted me, would you share with your own son?
I've heard good things about IGF. Lots of the boards are saying it's better than GH. I would love to try some, but it's out of my price range.
i have my ways of making juicing very cost efficient :D
the best results i have ever gotten was when i was taking 2iu of gh along with 50mcg of igf per day along with 100mg anadrol ed and some test.
i love igf but would not put it up against gh only because gh needs to be taken for long periods of time to see the results where igf is a short cyle product. you can only take igf for about 30 days at a time before you take an equal amount of time off. it saturates its receptors very rapidly and completely looses effectiveness.
best price i have ever seen for legit igf was a special 2000mcg's for only $325 including shipping. i typically spend around $380 for my igf for 2000mcg's which is about how much i use during a 40 day run of it at my standard 50mcg per day