©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What are you drinking right now?

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Cold water with icecubes here :)

Just bought 1L Gordon for this weekend.. last time drinking before I start up my first cycle :p

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Cool. For those who may not be aware - ice cold water is the way to go. The colder it is, the harder your body has to work to bring it up to body temperature, thus causing more calories to be burned. ;)

W

wolfyEVH

imdaman1 said:
Cool. For those who may not be aware - ice cold water is the way to go. The colder it is, the harder your body has to work to bring it up to body temperature, thus causing more calories to be burned. ;)

did not know that!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Hard coke. Not diet, not 1/2 the sugar, but hard with all the sugar I can get.
Ever try Jolt cola? Allt he sugar and twice the caffeine?

W

wolfyEVH

tee said:
Ever try Jolt cola? Allt he sugar and twice the caffeine?

i worked construction this summer and some dude there gave me a piece of jolt gum.......absolutely horrible.....i had a headache minutes after chewing it.....kinda reminded me of green nyquil....

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
drinkin' ... "Rakia" ..

I recently returned from the Balkans region. While I was there I was intro'd to "rakia" .. that stuff grew on me big time .. cant find any here in the states!

At any rate .. I like to keep a bottle of Amaretto laying around the office .. I mean the house .. just to keep the stress hounds away!! ;-)

Stumpy