©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what are you looking for in 2006,

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Post you bodybuilding goal here for 2006,

For me I am looking to put on a solid 10lbs and bring my BF down 3%,

P

pincrusher

im looking to widen my lats a good bit, recover completely from my injuries and deadlift 550-600lbs by the end of the year.
also want to hit a high of 250lbs bodyweight at less than 15% bodyfat

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
im looking to widen my lats a good bit, recover completely from my injuries and deadlift 550-600lbs by the end of the year.
also want to hit a high of 250lbs bodyweight at less than 15% bodyfat

i would also like my lats slightly wider........looking to get to about 230lbs w/ about 2% less bf. Just started PCT today so I have a few months before i start my test/eq/tren cycle........gonna be the first time w/ tren!! :)

tampajay70

Jul 22, 2005
Canada, EH
What my goal for 2006 is

I would like to get down to about 230, under 10%bf and get over 400 for my bench, over 300 for my shoulder press, and over 500 for my squat. Need bigger calves as well...

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
This makes me feel weak compared to the other men on this board but I have a meager goal of 350 lbs on the bench. I wish I had a squat goal, but I have never even done a one-rep-max squat. Perhaps I should just set an easy goal for the squat--like 440 lbs. I would also like to have a deadlift goal but I am afraid of pushing myself too hard on the deadlifts because they seem so prone to injury. Maybe I'll save a deadlift goal for 2007.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm looking to be as dedicated as I was at the beginning of 2005. With dedication, anything can be accomplished.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
my goal for 2006 is a 460lb bench press and a 700 lbs squat by this time next year right now im at 380 lb bench max and a 590 lb squat max

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Testosperone said:
my goal for 2006 is a 460lb bench press and a 700 lbs squat by this time next year right now im at 380 lb bench max and a 590 lb squat max

Bench increase from 380 lbs to 460 lbs? That's a 21% increase.
Your squat goal is a 19% increase.
Are these kinds of gains possible in one year when you are fairly close to your max potential? Good job if they are!

My goals are just to increase 7% each year but I would be happy to have 10%.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
My goals:
Lower body fat another 2-3%...doable
keep the weight after cycle at 220-225...right now I am up to 240 on cycle with 3 weeks to go (5 10)
do a lot of muscle refining
Complete second cycle before the end of JUne
Have a dozen strangers ask me if I am using steroids...in an odd way this validates all my work cause it means the muscle is showing big time

Nitrateman

W

wolfyEVH

Nitrateman said:
My goals:
Lower body fat another 2-3%...doable
keep the weight after cycle at 220-225...right now I am up to 240 on cycle with 3 weeks to go (5 10)
do a lot of muscle refining
Complete second cycle before the end of JUne
Have a dozen strangers ask me if I am using steroids...in an odd way this validates all my work cause it means the muscle is showing big time

Nitrateman

i find it very rude when random people come up to you asking you if you're on steroids......if its your buddies and such, i'd just laugh about it and deny....but what kind of person has the balls to come up to you and ask you.....none of their damn business

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
You where looking great in the last set of pictures you posted,
I look forward to hearing about your accomplishments in the New Year.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
i find it very rude when random people come up to you asking you if you're on steroids......if its your buddies and such, i'd just laugh about it and deny....but what kind of person has the balls to come up to you and ask you.....none of their damn business

Don't disagree with you, Wolfy. I guess it is the validation of the work that I am talking about...yeh you are right it is none of their damn business...but I came to this from years of being a fatty, or close to it, and when someone sees the muscles first, it means for me that the transformation is working...probably should have written it differently.

Nitrateman

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
i hate that as well, some sloppy shithead walks up and grabs your arm in the middle of a crowd and yells "are you taking steroids!" WTF

my most common reply is "every fu**ing day, want me to get ya some." that usually renders them pretty much speechless.