©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what can i take to stop being such an asshole?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Hey bro if you were given xanax cause you were diagnosed with GAD then maybe you need to be back on...

If your not sleeping (i work nights i know) thats hard. Do you have apnea or snore?

But if this happens on cycle and you dont want to stop just think about this.

Do you ever feel you need to cut down on AAS?
Are other people annoyed by you taking them or by the side effects?
Do you feel guilt or resentment over the time/money/effort put into them?
Can you not function without them?
Cause you might need to cycle off bro. I said "might", not do. Or just avoid tren......hell my g/f told me not to take that shit again cause i got BBAAADDDD on it.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Brother you might try doin a run without the tren the short fuse and not being able to sleep are classic tren sides.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
Tren is banned in my home. Wife said she'd divorce me if I ever used it again.

wow tren really is that bad then i see. what can i take a replacement? it works soo damn good. i have soo much test and nothing to stack it with really. i stopped deca b/c i was having problems staying hard so i thought that was a contributor. i wanna try npp.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
If honestly looking something to take Go to Q's thread on Kratom

Ak

Last edited:

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
wow tren really is that bad then i see. what can i take a replacement? it works soo damn good. i have soo much test and nothing to stack it with really. i stopped deca b/c i was having problems staying hard so i thought that was a contributor. i wanna try npp.
NPP is one of my favorites...Im a fan of winstrol also just have to be careful when on it it dries you out but pushes your strength thru the roof so gotta be careful and warm up real good before pushing heavy to avoid injuries.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
well since im from new york and moved down south , i know that will never change.

but seriously i really need to do something to stop being such an asshole. my attitude is crazy and i flip out on my girl for the smallest thing. even when ppl are driving the speed limit in front of me i just wanna rip them out of the car and beat them to a bloody pulp. i have the sweetest girl in the world and shes so supportive of everything i do good and bad. things moved very fast and she now lives with me. so its all new and stressful. i really want to be nice and i do hold back alot but i just want to be really nice to her because she deserves it and overall im a very chill person. i know i took this last cycle way too far(5 months) but im cruising now for 8 weeks. its calming down a lil bit, but i know when i start up again im gonna go back to being a dick all the time. i honestly dont mean to be, but i just cant help it. what can i take if anything to help that? not cycling is not an option. and i used to say all the time that ppl who cant handle gear shouldnt be using it if they cant control there tempers. low and behold , thats now me... i was fine untill she moved in but now its bad because im with her all the time. she cant move at right now nor do i want that. i just want to be nice.. pls dont get into relationship advice, i just want to take a happy pill or something.

im 100% serious about this too, pls help bros

You may want to re-consider your comment 'cycling is not an option'. Perhaps at minimal you could reduce dosages and/or use AAS that don't increase aggression so severe.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012

I'm on deca now, along with test. I am having anxiety issues for the first time on deca. I am not sure if it is the deca, my stressful world (wife in Nursing School to be an RN), or the idiots I work with. lol. I liked tren, felt great on it but my wife says it changes me. Ugly women look attractive. The problem is she knows more about AAS than most of us by living with me. I taught her too much, and she studies on it. She would spot that amber gold in a second..she pins me. Lol. I may end up just running a gram of high quality test in the future for my cycles. It is cheap and doesn't cause issues for me. Like one of Alins cycle's says....Test is best...lol
For a tren sub..I would try Deca or Eq. Or maybe test and masteron. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
. i used to smoke an ounce a day when i was younger, but stopped. the exotics today are off the hook and just get me too high to enjoy it.

They have high CBD, low THC strains that are incrediblly medicinal...such as charlottes web, Dr. Sanjay Gupta was so impressed he made a special about it...

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
i really dont want to get too much into the relationship issues but after today im thinking half tren and half is just the relationship. i dont want to get into it, she is a sweetheart but come with more baggage then j.f.k airport. just moved way too fast without getting to know each other and we are just not compatible. 2 main things fr me in making any relationship work is trust and communication. i have never given her any reason not to trust me at all yet she feels the need to go thru my phone to check my texts and call logs every day when im sleeping. i dont do that to her. and im allways with her or stuck home becuase she cant drive her own car so i give her mine all day while im stuck home. and as far as communication i cant even confront her in a mature nice way at all about her own behaviors or she gets mad and walls go up. yes she is very sweet but i dont think we are compatable.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014

all steroids make me have a short fuse, no patience, aggressive. I am a very calm guy when off. no way I can even touch tren. one shot and the next day my world becomes dark. I have learned at this point the only thing I can do is test without the crazy mood swings.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
ok let me say something because i think i made it sound way worse then it really is. im not hitting her, screaming at her, throwing stufff or punching holes in my walls or anything like that at all. as far as driving, yes i always have had road rage and yell at every car i see. but i dont do that to my girl. i do get a lil attitude very easy but im not yelling at her and goin roid rage ape shit on her. im a very affectionate loving person who likes to cuddle all night and hold her. i do get a pissy lil attitude that she calls my period. shes says im really not an asshole. but i dont even want to get my "period". i get quiet because i dont want get mad so im in controll over it mostly. i do hold my breath and wait to talk about something that bothers me. comumication is a huge factor to me and feel every relationship needs to have good comm and discuss things that bother ppl before they turn into fights and resentments. and when i have to say the same thing 10 times a day, yes i get annoyed. and i do get annoyed easy. im not a monster. we both have a lot on our plate, and working it out. she moved in and had to find a job out here, and i have been support the both of us with no job at all. and its stressful. she found a very good job and will start getting paid next week. shes very smart, shes almost a damn dr. but has no common sense at all. so i do get pissed at lil things that are just common sense. i know its just relationship issues and thats not where i wanted to take this. i have no problem talking about my issues , admitting to my wrongs. as u all know by my posts i will talk about anything whether its embarrassing or not. i guess i just need to work it out. i thoguth maybe there was some a.i or something i can take to stop the test from making me annoyed. i know all of ppl that have been on gear and it seems like every1 gets like this when cycling in my eyes. i guess maybe im wrong and its not the test. ty guys for talking to me like bros, and grimm. i appreciate that advice alot. ty all bros.

DJ you have some really good advice to follow! The best thing I read from you was that you are willing to see a therapist...This seems like the best option for you! Between your first post and the one I've quoted above you do have a serious issue with your temper...More than you realize! I think you know where you want to be but just don't have the tools to get there, which is why you should see someone. It takes a strong individual to say they need help!

Also, please abandon the 1 gram of Tren idea for now and consider some TRT for the time being...You yourself have said your temper seems to increase while using gear. You'll never get what you need out of therapy, if you don't go in with a clearer head! Going in with an open mind is the other thing you need to do. If you find yourself not wanting to do what the therapist is asking of you, keep in mind that up until know, your way hasn't been successful and you're there for a good reason!!

Deep down I think you are a good guy and well meaning person but if you don't get a handle on this, you will undoubtedly end up sabotaging romantic relationships as well as friendships.

Best of luck DJ!

Last edited:

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
DJ you have some really good advice to follow! The best thing I read from you was that you are willing to see a therapist...This seems like the best option for you! Between your first post and the one I've quoted above you do have a serious issue with your temper...More than you realize! I think you know where you want to be but just don't have the tools to get there, which is why you should see someone. It takes a strong individual to say they need help!

Also, please abandon the 1 gram of Tren idea for now and consider some TRT for the time being...You yourself have said your temper seems to increase while using gear. You'll never get what you need out of therapy, if you don't go in with a clearer head! Going in with an open mind is the other thing you need to do. If you find yourself not wanting to do what the therapist is asking of you, keep in mind that up until know, your way hasn't been successful and you're there for a good reason!!

Deep down I think you are a good guy and well meaning person but if you don't get a handle on this, you will undoubtedly end up sabotaging romantic relationships as well as friendships.

Best of luck DJ!

wow thx alot bio. appreciate every1 really showing concern and taking time to respond. i am on trt as of 3 weeks ago.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
thx guys , went to get lab results and my test levels were 4239.02, and my t3 was high. also my overall pituitary , and thyroid he said is low. and he said thats prob why im in such a bad mood? im really a laid back guy. im am gonna seek counseling, and really not do a super strong cycle. i also am prob going in for back surgery pretty soon, ill find out in about 3 weeks or so. well if i do i cant work out for 3 months anyway. thats gonna suck. i work so hard to be were im at. i know ill get it right back tho. anyway, ty guys for real

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
thx guys , went to get lab results and my test levels were 4239.02, and my t3 was high. also my overall pituitary , and thyroid he said is low. and he said thats prob why im in such a bad mood? im really a laid back guy. im am gonna seek counseling, and really not do a super strong cycle. i also am prob going in for back surgery pretty soon, ill find out in about 3 weeks or so. well if i do i cant work out for 3 months anyway. thats gonna suck. i work so hard to be were im at. i know ill get it right back tho. anyway, ty guys for real

DJ what back surgery are you having done? I just had a two level fusion on L4-5 and L5s1 on December 3rd. My 3 month recovery has turned into a 6 month recovery. :mad: Believe me, it's very taxing on your sanity! I still have a neck surgery that I have to do as well! With Test levels that high, make sure your hematocrit is in check before you go for your pre-op blood work! Having it high will cause great concern with your doctors and could postpone your surgery...They don't want you to throw a clot in surgery or recovery.

Hit me up with a PM if you want to talk about it!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
OI was delayed almost 3 months waiting for my bloods to fall.
Not the crit so much for delay was hemo globan or rbc of just over 20.
Had to get into low 17's for surgery..
Thanks , T.....

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
DJ what back surgery are you having done? I just had a two level fusion on L4-5 and L5s1 on December 3rd. My 3 month recovery has turned into a 6 month recovery. :mad: Believe me, it's very taxing on your sanity! I still have a neck surgery that I have to do as well! With Test levels that high, make sure your hematocrit is in check before you go for your pre-op blood work! Having it high will cause great concern with your doctors and could postpone your surgery...They don't want you to throw a clot in surgery or recovery.

Hit me up with a PM if you want to talk about it!

damn bro sorry to hear that.
im not exactly sure yet what surgery options are. i have been on pain management for almost 3 yrs. and i cant take it anymore. i seen a surgeon and have a follow up to see my options in 3 weeks. they needed new mri and xrays. my problem is mostly between l5/s1. i have degenerative discs, bulging disks. also sciatica, and slight scoliosis. i have even shrunk about an inch or so in height due to degeneration. but thats what im worried about is the recovery time. how do u feel after you healed up?

on another note i do have an appointment with a shrink on tuesday. so does my girl. separate appointments. we also had a real good talk about things and i have been totally in control of my attitude, even when shes flipping out. im starting to think thats 50% of it is me, and 50% is her too. im not as much as an asshole i think. she is sweet but theres is no taking to her like adults. when i catch her doing something wrong and she knows shes caught she will flip out like a lil kid when confronted. i also catch her in lies alot and gets mad at me when i catch her. her ex husband really did some very horrible things to her and the kids , you wouldn't believe someone could do that to some 1 they love. she is messed up in the head for life. im trying to be there for her but its so hard when someone is brainwashed and so broken down mentally. its a very hard relationship and she moved in as soon as we met because she really dont have anywhere else to go, and i really do want for things to work out and be happy with her. im out of work and supporting 2 ppl right now, she will start getting a paycheck in a few days. shit is just very rough right now and im very stressed out. but like i said i have been holding back 100% and she has been the one who has been flying off the handle now.