©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do I do

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I am 3 weeks into my cycle. Tren and soon test-C for the next month. When I end my cycle I want to cut as much body fat as possible. Right now I am @ 17.7% which is the highest I have been in awhile. I am dieting a little now but I am maintaining enough calories and protien to put on good size. I have upped the cardio to 45 min a day 4 days a week, I don't want to go catabolic. I have heard you guys talk about clen and some other stuff. I am curious what is the best stuff to ripp body fat and how much post cycle cardio is too much. I have worked too hard for my gains to lose them, also In my off time I really want to give my body a chance to recoop from the stress of the juice. I want to get big but I also want to live as long as possible, so I am looking for an offcycle program that is not too hard on my liver and kidneys. I would appreciate your stories and feedback so I can make a choice for my offcycle. starting 6'0" 188lbs 24% today 6'0" 214lbs 17.7% I think this is pretty good for 10 1/2 months.

Oh yeah, how long am I newbie for ?

Last edited: