©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you think of this..

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
qawse said:
This is a link to cutler"s website, he laid out a beginner's program. What do you think of this program? Is it good for beginners? Should it be everyother day or is 4 on 1 off ok?

http://jaycutler.com/sub/training_beginner.html
Looks good how new are you if you never ever worked out I think that would be to much if you are real new go for 3 different position per muscle group and do between 8-12 reps only 3 sets don't worry about forced reps or negatives yet chest flat incline and decline bench .

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
qawse said:
This is a link to cutler"s website, he laid out a beginner's program. What do you think of this program? Is it good for beginners? Should it be everyother day or is 4 on 1 off ok?

Looks good how new are you if you never ever worked out I think that would be to much if you are real new go for 3 different position per muscle group and do between 8-12 reps only 3 sets don't worry about forced reps or negatives yet chest flat incline and decline bench .

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
qawse said:

qawse

Oct 27, 2006
I am currently doing this:
Mon-Squat, deadlift, calf raises, abs.
Wed-Arnold press, upright row, lateral rise, one-arm overhead extension, curls, dips, hammer curl.
Fri-incline press, bent-over rows, flat bench, chins, flat dumbbell flyes, pullover.
All 3 sets of 8-10, right now I am just looking to put on mass. I got this out of an old issue of M&F.
Is this a good routine for gaining mass? Am I stimulating the mscles enough to grow? I appreciate any comments.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Sounds good bro just remember to change it up every month or so .I like to change it up weekly it seems to keep my muscles on there toes

qawse

Oct 27, 2006
I do change it up. I'll change the exercises or the order that I do them. Is it enough to hit each major muscle group once a week or should I do it more often.
Thanks ironman

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
qawse said:
I do change it up. I'll change the exercises or the order that I do them. Is it enough to hit each major muscle group once a week or should I do it more often.
Thanks ironman
Once a week is plenty bro you dont want to overtrain just tear those muscles up hard when you train them.