©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What hair color turns you on

What hair color turns you on ?

• Somking Red head

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Beautiful Brunette

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Slutty Blonde

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Spicy Black

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

bigjay

Mar 8, 2004
Blonde's all the way, real blondes...and if they are smart, fuck load better, fortunately, I have a smart real Blondie :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
(Thank you :)
I have to side with my own, don't ya know! ;)

Honestly, hair color or hair length should NOT matter to a guy as long as he thinks his woman is beautiful.

I understand "preferences" but to turn down a beautiful woman b/c her hair is not the color you like or her hair is short is disturbing.

I once read on a nother board that a guy said "short hair is a turn off". WTF?
Again, not his preference but "turn off"? :huh: Short hair is not the same as bad breath or rotten teeth.

I'm not that shallow Chelle...I like blondes, brunettes and redheads. It's just the kind of deep, understanding guy I am.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
bigjay said:
Blonde's all the way, real blondes...and if they are smart, fuck load better, fortunately, I have a smart real Blondie :)
In all seriousness a blonde has always made me take a second look the quickest. I don't care if it's natural or not.
Lately though I see a lot of brunette, redheads or just plain medium browns that make me melt right where I'm standing.
I guess you could say the hair catches my attention first. What I see when I look in her eyes clinches the deal.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
if a girls is good looking it dont matter to me but slutty blondes do got somthin about them, especially since i can just bone and run
wam bam thank you mam

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Gimme a blond with BROWN eyes......SHIT!!!!!....that turns me on :sperm:

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

blonde hair always seems to make even an average gurl look better to me. brunettes and redheads need to appear more perfect to acheive the same look as a blonde but i would rather have a perfect brunette or redhead any day of the week. true blondes also have a cleaner look to them when going down under for a taste :D

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Blonde for sure....I was drunk 1 nite and this woman at the bar had an awesome body but not 1 hair on her entire body...cemo....Yes I did...she was a smoker so she really turned me off with that...besides she wouldn't give me head....useless as far as I'm concerned...

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Brunette, by subconscious choice I believe. For some reason I find myself more attracted to dark headed women. I guess they are usually dark complected too, so that would explain the dark hair!!