©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What happened to my npp?

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
I just took a shot of test and npp. As I was putting the bottles away I noticed something odd with the npp. There was this funky crystaline structure going on. It was a little hard to see at first as the bottles are an amber color but as I looked closer I could see a clearly defined crystaline structure.

I'm assuming that the npp crashed but I have a few questions. Seeing as I noticed after I did the shot, am I going to drop dead or turn green or something like that? Second, how the hell does this happen? The npp bottle is sitting right next to bottles of test and those are fine, it may get a little cold in my bedroom as I sleep with the window open a bit, but nothing crazy. Third, what is the best way to get it back into suspension.

This particular bottle is probably a goner because there is only about 1 cc worth of oil left in the bottle, but I would like to know for future reference. FWIW, I tried running the bottle under hot tap water for a good minute with no change. The npp itself is 100 mg per ml in a 10 ml bottle and it was gotten from a very reputable vendor on this board.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It seems the more I learn about gear the more I learn that I really don't know shit.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Npp crashes easier in certain oils at lower temperatures. Just put it on the electric hot plate of a coffee maker until it dissolves in the oil. Most likely if youbhabe had pip or pain and knot at the pin site, it is because it crashed.

You will be fine. Either it was overdosed which is great or ot just crashed.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Thanks for the heads up Lycan. I didn't think there would be any problems with the injection, just wanted to make sure. As far as heating it goes, do the crystals have to be submerged in the oil in order to reintegrate or will they just melt with heat? Like I said, there is only about 1 cc of oil at the bottom of the bottle.

I'm leaning towards overdosed, lol. It was from a solid vendor who I've dealt with numerous times with no problems. Plus the shit has me stronger and more aggressive towards my lifts than I've ever been. It's my first time running npp and I absolutely love it, which is strange because I ran deca and hated it.

Thanks again for the help and the quick reply, much appreciated man.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
No problem. Just heat up the whole vial, oil will hit the temperature and shake it up. The crystals will dissolve with the heat and mixed in the oil.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Yes NPP crashes easy for some reason and the crystals hurt a bit but not dangerous
I boil water in a pan- once it is boiling I take it off the heat and let the bottle sit in the hot water. I will repeat if it doesn't go back in.
Some times it doesn't.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Yeah I agree sometimes it doesnt. I used to do the hot water method too until someome said it can create moisture and mold. Also do not insert a needle to vent if doimg the water because of that.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Yeah I agree sometimes it doesnt. I used to do the hot water method too until someome said it can create moisture and mold. Also do not insert a needle to vent if doimg the water because of that.
Wow
Glad you said thst
I have 2 bottles that won't go back in

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Im stuck with 4 bottles of test base in guac. that womt dissolve for shit. Going to pawn them off to a friend lol. Domt wsnt to deal with hesting up amd adding more guac.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Im stuck with 4 bottles of test base in guac. that womt dissolve for shit. Going to pawn them off to a friend lol. Domt wsnt to deal with hesting up amd adding more guac.

Makes sense to me. Guacamole is a really poor solvent for Test. I prefer to use Hummus as a solvent when I brew Test base. :headbang:

In all seriousness, I heat all my gear up before I pin. I use a $3 candle warmer from Walmart that I keep a candle on to keep the smell of my BM's from choking my to death. I just drop the vial on it before I get in the shower and pin right after I get out. Never have to worry about anything being crashed, and the heat makes the oil thinner and smoother. It especially helps if you use small pins, like insulin pins, as those can be notoriously difficult to draw into directly.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Makes sense to me. Guacamole is a really poor solvent for Test. I prefer to use Hummus as a solvent when I brew Test base. :headbang:

In all seriousness, I heat all my gear up before I pin. I use a $3 candle warmer from Walmart that I keep a candle on to keep the smell of my BM's from choking my to death. I just drop the vial on it before I get in the shower and pin right after I get out. Never have to worry about anything being crashed, and the heat makes the oil thinner and smoother. It especially helps if you use small pins, like insulin pins, as those can be notoriously difficult to draw into directly.
I prefer injecting my guac warm too.....

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
How hot would you say it gets with the time you give it on the warmer

I'm not sure about the exact temperature, but it's never so hot that it burns or hurts when I'm injecting. If anything it takes gear that can sometimes be a little painful, like Test P, and makes it hurt less. Occasionally the metal band around the cap will get uncomfortably hot to the touch, but not so hot that you can't handle it.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I just stuck a professional grade food thermometer in the candle on the warmer and it read 130F. The actual heating element of the warmer was over 200F, but glass is actually a really poor thermal conductor. Like I said, it's never gotten so warm that it ever gave me a second thought about it while I was injecting.

Plus I like having a good smelling candle in my bathroom. The smell of vanilla birthday cake in the morning helps wake me up.

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
For the coffee pot, Idk. Pretty hot to where you cant pick it up and if you draw it out of the vial it will warp the syringe. Need to allow it cool down some.

Also, when heating it up to recombine the agents, shake it vigerously.

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
So I wound up using a small bernzomatic torch that I use for shooting fireworks. Held the bottle up to the flame for probably about ten seconds. The crystals melted and I shook the bottle really well and it went right back into solution!

Thanks for all the help guys.