©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What if I don't want to do a full cycle?

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
What if I didn't want to do a full cycle but use some gear to help give me an edge? Would that be a phenominal waste of gear or beneficial in any way?

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
As an example; just using 200mg of Deca every week rather than stacking it or doing any more than that.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
JustforHealth said:
What if I didn't want to do a full cycle but use some gear to help give me an edge? Would that be a phenominal waste of gear or beneficial in any way?

What do you mean a full cycle?? what are you thinking is not a full cycle, what is your purpose of using? How old are you?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
JustforHealth said:
As an example; just using 200mg of Deca every week rather than stacking it or doing any more than that.
Next to Tren, Deca is probably the worst steroid to use alone.....IMO I think Deca is crap anyways...lol

If your wanting to do something very mild, then I would consider either Test prop or Test E/C......Testoterone should be base for all cycles no matter how mild the cycle.....

If your just wanting to harden up and not really gain any size or strength, you could possibly just run Proviron, it will enhance your mood and wont really affect your HPTA

good luck bro

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
i don't quite understand........i think you should read some more of the stickies to understand the benifets using the correct type of AAS and the effects it has on your body. Deca will crash you natural ability to produce testostrone.......why would you do that to your body without supplement it with a test.IMO

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
I'm with Menzies...I don't get it. You want to get an edge, have a stiff coffee before your workouts. You want to build quality muscle and perhaps improve your strength and health, then you go with aas.
I am a firm believer that aas are for committed informed hardworking people, and not for dabblers.

Just my hardassed opinion

Nitrateman

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
However long you are on is your cycle. So you can't do half a cycle, unless you planned a 10 weeker and cut it to 5. If you plan to run 2 weeks of gear, or half the dose of an average cycle, its still a cycle.

If you are looking to stay that mild with doses, I'd say stay natural.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
or use a low dose (300mgs) test and add some primo, or winny to that this way you are on low androgens and adding high anabolics..If you just wanna do a light cycle just do 300mgs test for 8 weeks..My brother in law just did this for his first cycle and he was happy..didnt get huge (but he thinks he did):p ..