©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What is your ultimate cycle

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
My favorite cutter is:

75mg per day of Tren Ace and Test prop.
600mg/wk of Eq
Last 6-8 weeks of cycle with 50-100mg/d of oral winny.
T3

So i'd probably make that as my answer, along with some HGH thrown in, and some Oxandrolone placed here and there:D

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
Moderate Dose of HGH, Primo, and Test. Nice and simple can be used for bulking or cutting, health longevity in mind, no bad sides , and hopefully not too much bloating .

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well my actual ultimate cycle results wise was pretty mundane.
Inj ciba giegy dbol with a long nandrolone and test enanthate or cyp. Add in 4-5 pounds red meat daily. Those were the kind of gains that would make anyone happy. Ended about 290ish not really lean but gained lots of muscle.
I ate and rested very well . It was all about training and recovery.
Was super strong and big on that one. Trained with a few pro bbers back then and just buried them in volume power building w/os .
I know when 180' and 200's feel very manageable somethings working
very right. As far as today I would not even know where to begin stating my theoretical ultimate cycle. Just so many great choices today.
People today have it made with selection. that being said tren does the most in all positive aspects for me. Just have to not get grouchy.T