©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What other anabolics for size to test/tren cycle

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I am getting my gear ready for my next cycle which i should start in about a week or so.. its a test e(375mg), tren e(400mg), superdrol(20mg) and winny(50mg) cycle.. it will be a 16 week cycle.. test ran 16 weeks, tren at 14 weeks, superdrol first 4 weeks and winny the last 5 weeks.. i have everything ready to start.. but i was wondering is there anything else i could possibly add to gain more size, i am trying for a lean bulk and was debating on adding eq or primo for 16 weeks.. is there anything other than those 2 that i could possibly use for more size

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Rather than adding another compound, I'd play with the dosages of the compounds you already plan on running. Primo won't do much for you unless your in single digit bf% . If you did plan on another, my choice would be npp. 600 test/600npp/200tren would be great. Skip the Winnie at the end and just use sdrol again and limit both front and end loads to 3 weeks.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm with Magnus82,,I wouldn't add more compounds,,I would play with your dosages with the cycle you have laid out.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Test/Tren have pretty much covered Your bases and everything stacks with those 2 depending on gains...I'd hold off a bit then throw an oral ontop if gains stall

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Ran my first test Tren cycle 12 weeks ago. Vascularity and hardness and strength but size not comparable to test/deca (npp)/dbol (or adrol) cycle imo. If you can..save this cycle for spring and hit some different gear now for more mass.

bill2

Feb 16, 2015
Or you can add trestolone.... Seems together rage these days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
If your going for the lbm gains, throw in the EQ. It'll make you hungry so you can rack in those calories plus when you PCT your gains are very keepable.

mbell4377

Jan 2, 2017
I've had good luck with test, tren, eq or primo...

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Ran my first test Tren cycle 12 weeks ago. Vascularity and hardness and strength but size not comparable to test/deca (npp)/dbol (or adrol) cycle imo. If you can..save this cycle for spring and hit some different gear now for more mass.

How were you eating? When I run Tren my diet is the deciding factor between whether it's a bulk or cut cycle. You can put on a lot of size with Tren, but you really have to increase the calories substantially. Tren has a very strong nutrient partitioning effect, and can burn some body fat by itself. I can actually run Tren, increase my caloric intake, and still cut weight. When using Tren to bulk, your calories need to not just go up, but go WAY up. Consider increasing your total caloric intake by as much as 50%, possibly even more, if the normal 20-25% caloric increase didn't produce the desired size results.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Food, You can always add food for size
This is your answer, you have a great cycle planned out don't need anything else, just a spot on diet and you will grow like a baby gorilla. You are using two of the most powerful compounds for lean muscle tissue growth (tren and superdrol).
Do not add NPP adding another progesterone based compound with tren enanthate you could run into some big problems that won't end quickly since you chose to use the enanthate version of tren. The tren will build in your system over several weeks and adding NPP could be disastrous.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'd just add to everybody else's posts to have patience and give it time. Also stay consistent with your training and eating for the whole year, not just a few months of the year. You are only going to gain so much new muscle in a short period of time, so have patience.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'd just add to everybody else's posts to have patience and give it time. Also stay consistent with your training and eating for the whole year, not just a few months of the year. You are only going to gain so much new muscle in a short period of time, so have patience.

Body builders and patience? Come on now ...That's great advise but we know that's not possible.... better chance of seeing big foot riding a flying unicorn....lol

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
This is your answer, you have a great cycle planned out don't need anything else, just a spot on diet and you will grow like a baby gorilla. You are using two of the most powerful compounds for lean muscle tissue growth (tren and superdrol).
Do not add NPP adding another progesterone based compound with tren enanthate you could run into some big problems that won't end quickly since you chose to use the enanthate version of tren. The tren will build in your system over several weeks and adding NPP could be disastrous.
Words of wisdom from a Pro. Examine your diet because that is what's going to make or break you. Not adding more items to your regimen. Just my opinion...

thefreak

Aug 13, 2017
I wouldn't add anything else either. Your stack has you MORE than covered for exceptional results if diet is on point.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I would not add any more AAS, that is a good setup already. If you are feeling the lethargy that Tren often brings, you can add in GW50, which is a sarm (sort of, it is actually a PPAR agonist). It gives a large boost to endurance and reduces recovery time, so it is a nice offset to Tren.

I also heard to increase potassium intake when using Tren.