©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What should I choose?

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Since I live in Norway, I cant buy from worldwide webshops as the customs stops it all so I cant buy whatever brand I want.

This is the brands I can get hold of for the moment; Dragon Chemistry, EuroBolix and International Pharmacy. Is there any difference between them at all, or should I just choose one of them. Prices are the same for all brands.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
cbr929 said:
Only one I've heard of is IP and we all no how I feel about there products SHITTY
IP is the only brand Ive tried, only done one cycle. Worked great so Im not sure if I want to try any of the other 2 or stick with IP..

P

pincrusher

NorthQ said:
Since I live in Norway, I cant buy from worldwide webshops as the customs stops it all so I cant buy whatever brand I want.

This is the brands I can get hold of for the moment; Dragon Chemistry, EuroBolix and International Pharmacy. Is there any difference between them at all, or should I just choose one of them. Prices are the same for all brands.
if you have had succes with IP gear then stick with it. i have heard of dragon chemistry but have no info on them whatsoever. eurobolix is no longer operating under that name, their stuff was decent but had a tendancy to cause alot of injection site pain.
i will also check with my source to see if they ship to your country with success or not. they are located in europe and do tremendous sales there yearly. if they can get it to ya i will let you know. :)