©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what should my calorie intake be?

BigKA

Jan 3, 2013
hey guys i wrote on here a while back im going to start by saying im 24 and im starting a cycle of test e drol adex nolva and winstrol at the end but im looking to bulk up while on the beginning of the cycle so if you could tell me what my regular calorie intake should be i already have about 230g of protein a day.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Around 4000 calories is a good number. But I don't have a clue of what your current size is.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
You need to supply some stats if you would like a more informed answer to your question.

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
also it will make a big difference depending on how many calories you burn in a day. If you sit at a desk all day or if your outside working burning up calories. Everything has to be taken into consideration because to put on weight you have to consume more calories than you burn.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
also it will make a big difference depending on how many calories you burn in a day. If you sit at a desk all day or if your outside working burning up calories. Everything has to be taken into consideration because to put on weight you have to consume more calories than you burn.

Hell yes! When I was in my teens humping freight and jumping off of a forklift all day long, it was amazing I didn't keel over from starvation trying to train on top of that!

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
During cycle aim for about a 750 calorie daily surplus and adjust from there usually that's around my sweet spot for not gaining much fat at all but still gaining plenty of mass.