©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What to run with equipoise?

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
I just got some equipoise, I heard its best to run with something eles because it does not do much to run alone. My goal is to add a little bulk to my frame but nothing to drastic, i read deca is a bulking steroid and adds on mass quick, where as winnie is more for getting lean and cut. so i was thinking more towards winnie is this good for my goal? Im 5'10 163lbs 23 yrs, what kind of changes could i expect running either deca or winnie with EQ along with with working out 2 times a day for 5-6 days weights in the morning and cardio at night, and a good clean lean diet? Thanks!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Azwildcats said:
I just got some equipoise, I heard its best to run with something eles because it does not do much to run alone. My goal is to add a little bulk to my frame but nothing to drastic, i read deca is a bulking steroid and adds on mass quick, where as winnie is more for getting lean and cut. so i was thinking more towards winnie is this good for my goal? Im 5'10 163lbs 23 yrs, what kind of changes could i expect running either deca or winnie with EQ along with with working out 2 times a day for 5-6 days weights in the morning and cardio at night, and a good clean lean diet? Thanks!

In a word Testosterone,testosterone,testosterone.
60Test,40EQ

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Azwildcats said:

Bro...Deca dosen't do anything quick. Run the Eq with test E at 400mg per week. Drink tons of water, eat a high protien diet, and do AM cardio. You could also substitute 100mg test prop Every other Day instead of test enanthate, if you dont mind the frequent injections. But you will always be guided to use some form of test with ALL cycles regardless if the goal is cutting, lean mass, or raw bulk.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Do the cardio in the morning, before breakfast, you'll get better results that way cause your glycogen stores are mostly depleted your body will start to burn fat quicker

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
steve0085 said:
Do the cardio in the morning, before breakfast, you'll get better results that way cause your glycogen stores are mostly depleted your body will start to burn fat quicker
did your post land in the wrong place ninja masterboy?

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
Well i guess that answeres that! Test it is! Now i have can get test 200, should i go 400? Now where does winnie come into play, could i run all 3 or should i do the winnie after my test? Also i dont wanna break any rules here am i aloud to ask if im getting ripped off on certain prices for test and winnie??

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Sample:

Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate for 12 weeks at 400 or 500mg a week.

Winny 50mg ED or EOD for 6 weeks. Start the winny so it will run 2 weeks past the last testosterone shot. That would after completing 8 weeks of the testosterone.

Start PCT the day after you are done with the winny inject.

Don't forget to have some Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms from the testosterone.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well I just tried andropen....B-D is a very very product .....I did not get anything out of andropen....Personally I think it's a horrible compound....I'd go cyp or e and if you want prop as a kicker.....Sorry Pin....

Last edited by a moderator:

Azwildcats

Mar 30, 2005
So i still real new to this,,, tee, now i can run both test and EQ at the same time right i just stck them? My friend has some test and i have the EQ so where going to borrow some from each other. We just draw some EQ and Test both mixed in the same syringe and inject in one of the cheeks thats all there is to it right? just two times a week or what?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Azwildcats said:
So i still real new to this,,, tee, now i can run both test and EQ at the same time right i just stck them? My friend has some test and i have the EQ so where going to borrow some from each other. We just draw some EQ and Test both mixed in the same syringe and inject in one of the cheeks thats all there is to it right? just two times a week or what?
Yes, that would work just fine. Mix in the same syringe and inject on either Sun/Wed or Mon/Thurs.