©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what to take with deca

mati d

Dec 30, 2003
hi,

i wanted to know what i could take with deca, or whether i could just have a cycle of it on its own.

I know that ive been recommended to take test instead but im worried about test as im scared ill get b1tch tits or start grwoing hair places and the side effects wont be good because of the amount of test in my body?

any thoughts?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Ok bro, deca is safer as far as sides go but I recommend running test with it because deca is bad about shutting you down hard. If you have never ran anything then you don't know how bad the sides will be. For gyno just take .25mg of ldex ed and 10mg of nolvadex ed. These will keep down a lot of the water weight and help prevent gyno. Now, I need you to give me your stats....age, height, weight, and training history before I can suggest a cycle. And I will list one wat to do it without test and one with. But I'm telling you that you should run test..it is the superior mother of all steroids in my opinion.

keni

Dec 24, 2003
weight: 80kgs
height 1m 77

soory, but im confused when u talk about the stuff to take for gyno?? do i have to take that stuff?

mati d

Dec 30, 2003
deca on its own doesnt need to be taken with novaldex does it? isnt that only taken when using test?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-mati d+Jan 20 2004, 06:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mati d @ Jan 20 2004, 06:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> deca on its own doesnt need to be taken with novaldex does it? isnt that only taken when using test? [/b][/quote]
Nolvadex is used for most gear but deca and trenabolone cause progesterone induced gyno which cannot be treated with nolvadex. However, deca shows an extremely low tendency for estrogen conversion, so gyno is not much of risk with it. Gyno is th edevelopment of female breasts, it will show up as small lumps under your nipples.

I have a question.why did keni post his stats and not you?

mati d

Dec 30, 2003
oh ok, cause keni works with me, and he was on my pc earlier logged on, and i entered my details while still logged as him. they are my stats. sorry man,

ok, so what your saying is a light dose of deca should be ok,,,(as in i wont need this gyno stuff) or have to worry about b1tch tits?)

but u recommend test with deca, so then i should also get nolvadex....

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-mati d+Jan 20 2004, 07:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mati d @ Jan 20 2004, 07:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> oh ok, cause keni works with me, and he was on my pc earlier logged on, and i entered my details while still logged as him. they are my stats. sorry man,

ok, so what your saying is a light dose of deca should be ok,,,(as in i wont need this gyno stuff) or have to worry about b1tch tits?)

but u recommend test with deca, so then i should also get nolvadex.... [/b][/quote]
Yes you should always have plenty of nolv on hand. I would take it with test ena nor cyp.

wks 1-10 500mg test should be all you need for a 1st cycle. If you really want to I guess you could throw in some deca. In that case do

wks 1-11 test 500mg
wks 1-10 deca 400mg

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
I agree with everything that JsJs24 has said except that the nolva and ldex will not help with the gyno induced from deca because it is progesterone not estrogen you will need bromo or letrozole for the deca

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-cbr929+Jan 22 2004, 05:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cbr929 @ Jan 22 2004, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I agree with everything that JsJs24 has said except that the nolva and ldex will not help with the gyno induced from deca because it is progesterone not estrogen you will need bromo or letrozole for the deca [/b][/quote]
Good catch on my first post cbr, but I think I clarified it on my 2nd. you are correct about progesterone induced gyno. Still yet, at moderate doses it is not much of a worry with deca. But I would run the ldex if he's worried to prevent it from the test. When you combine test with deca you are increasing the chances of gyno period.

Damn, can't believe I didn't catch that on my initial reply :(