©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what to use for strength and speed?

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
I am a college athlete and i want to take something this summer that will increase my speed a great deal if i put the effort in. i also want strength gains but want a more lean effect i weight 205 and want to be a solid 210 or 15. what are some things i can take for these results that will not have side effects severe enough to limit my performance this season.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
sees31312 said:
I am a college athlete and i want to take something this summer that will increase my speed a great deal if i put the effort in. i also want strength gains but want a more lean effect i weight 205 and want to be a solid 210 or 15. what are some things i can take for these results that will not have side effects severe enough to limit my performance this season.

Test bro. Given the type of exercise you do, you probably wont experrience much water retention.

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
Freejay said:
Test bro. Given the type of exercise you do, you probably wont experrience much water retention.
what type of side effects should i expect to experience. and what type of test would you best recommend. and are all types injections.

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
what type of side effects should i expect to experience. and what type of test would you best recommend. and are all types injections.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Yes all types are injections and if u want reasonable results your going to INJECT. You could do a 12 week cycle of just test enanthate (500mg/week) (mon/thurs injects). You will see good strength gains and as long as you have the proper pct (clomid/nolva is the most common) you will reduce most of the water retention. If you still worried about the water you could throw some armidex in throughout your cycle. I would do more research here though before you start firing drugs into yourself. Check out the stickies or do a search through the threads, you will find your answer. Oh yeah and welcome to anasci!!! The best place to learn and buy what you need!!!!!

W

wolfyEVH

you're only asking for 5 or 10 lbs......i suggest find a good diet and switch up your training routine, not steroids.......now if you're willing to put on 15+ lbs, thats a different story, however i would not recommend suppressing your HPTA with steroids just to get a little bit of an increase in strength and weight gain.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
you're only asking for 5 or 10 lbs......i suggest find a good diet and switch up your training routine, not steroids.......now if you're willing to put on 15+ lbs, thats a different story, however i would not recommend suppressing your HPTA with steroids just to get a little bit of an increase in strength and weight gain.

True dat....5 or 10 lbs is easy money with a good diet and training routine. If you have hit a training plateau, and can't seem to make gains, take a break, or change your routine to "trick" your muscles into getting back on the bus! Best of luck bro! The juice will be there when and if you still decide to take the plunge.

sees31312

Jun 2, 2005
The thing that im really after is the gains in speed. im not the slowest but speed will definitely give me the edge to be the starter next fall. the strength is very important to me too but i need to get faster.

W

wolfyEVH

are you guys serious?? there is no way in hell........no offense to vizzy.........but he's relatively new to steroids......that avatar is some pro i'm guessing...almost looks like cutler

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wasn't Ben Johnson using Winstrol? I agree with wolfy if that was him i don't think he would be here...he would be guest posing somewhere

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
wasn't Ben Johnson using Winstrol? I agree with wolfy if that was him i don't think he would be here...he would be guest posing somewhere

yes, but that was to only gain an extra couple hundreths of a second......he was already the fastest around to begin with....not to mention winny will make the connective tissue a bit more brittle and can in fact suppress you a bit.......not good

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
are you guys serious?? there is no way in hell........no offense to vizzy.........but he's relatively new to steroids......that avatar is some pro i'm guessing...almost looks like cutler

I want to know if that avatar is yours wolfy :horny:

P

pincrusher

for increases in speed & strength, the best product out there would have to be anavar. it will not cause water retention, will greatly increase your endurance, and will increase your strength, all without adding bodyweight which would slow ya down,
a test only cycle would not work as well because it could cause you to retain to much water & you may build more mass than what would be ideal while trying to gain speed.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
for increases in speed & strength, the best product out there would have to be anavar. it will not cause water retention, will greatly increase your endurance, and will increase your strength, all without adding bodyweight which would slow ya down,
a test only cycle would not work as well because it could cause you to retain to much water & you may build more mass than what would be ideal while trying to gain speed.

Ahhh. Or perhaps Oral T...The poor man's Var! LOL!