©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What was your biggest lagging muscle and how did you bring it up?

jozifp103

Jan 16, 2014
For me..It's my biceps. I am 6'' tall and my arms are long. My biceps are short and they stop well before my elbow joint. They don't have a great peak to them and I have yet to find the proper way to train them to make them grow the way I want. I often get pain when I curl because all of the tension is on the tendon that sits between the end of my bicep and my elbow joint. I feel if my bicep was longer and there was muscle there, it would be more responsive to such workouts.

What is your biggest lagging body part? What did you do that finally worked at bringing it up?

Let's hear your struggles :)

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Same here, biceps!

I was told that pull ups really help there, going to try that out.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
For me it was arms in general. For me I listened to idiots who said, you didn't need arm work if you did compound movements. Thanks Polliquin. Anyway, my arms are not my best feature now, but I am powerlifting as well and do little direct arm work these days. That being said, they tape close to 20 flexed.., no pump. It took well over a year while I was bbing, but I simply cut the volume and upped the frequency. I cut back on chest and back work to make some extra time. You don't have to kill them just hit them often as you can with 3 or 4 sets.

Hawk

~Vision~

Banned
Sep 30, 2015
Purity Source Labs
For myself growing up my pecs have always been my lagging part, I've learned sometime back that I was always training them wrong (for my body make-up/genetics),besides genetics (I didn't posses the selected advantage that's for-sure).. What works for one person in record time didn't mean it would be the same for myself.. I looked outside the box and changed my method of training (as well as my mental approach), I stopped comparing myself,and implemented more TIME and EFFORT.. 2 x weeks! I realized that my DNA is my DNA, and I can't change that, but my mental state and determination I can manipulate and I will dictate.. My approach was to treat each workout with increasing the intensity and volume, and this was from start to finish, even applied to the very last set/rep as if it was my first!

This is when my approach to the lifestyle really took on a whole new level,learning about the true mechanics of the movement, and the muscle kinesiology..When I incorporated more flies/cables and dumbbells this becomes clear and evident in-regards to the true definition of what "targeting,synergists,and stabilizers" are with the entire muscle mechanic...

Also,learning how to bench properly did in fact help!

Genetics suck, but thank god for chemistry and fitness theories put into practice with comprehensives testing, being tried and proven to be true yielding results...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Calves. Check out my syntherol log on this page and see my progression over the next few months :)

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Calves. Check out my syntherol log on this page and see my progression over the next few months :)

Then I clicked the link on the word syntherol, and it took me to your site, I thought the first price was in USD...I also chocked on my water! LOL It is HK, not US. LOL