©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What would you do?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
If you were a Shiite in Iraq and Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia bombed your sacred Golden Mosque (without any casualties) what would you do?

1) Proclaim jihad against Al Qaeda in Mesopotamia.
2) Call for American troops to leave Iraq because the troops are responsible.
3)Counter attack dozens of Sunni mosques and kill many Sunni imams.

The answer, of course is #2 & #3. It's a crazy world!

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
Talk about Looney Tunes. These Muslims are still killing people over stupid cartoons of Mohammed.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Drudge said:
Talk about Looney Tunes. These Muslims are still killing people over stupid cartoons of Mohammed.
I'm no fan of Muslims, or any religion for that reason, as they all promote extremism and can be used for war. Religion kills far more people a year than it saves. The first step toward world peace is for the UN to outlaw religion.

Also, to provide a balanced view, I'd also have to say that Christians do the same damn thing. George Bush as case in point....that crazy fuck stands up, says he's a Christian, then feels perfectly entitled to proceed with bombing other nations for oil and American imperialism. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
stealthmeister said:
I'm no fan of Muslims, or any religion for that reason, as they all promote extremism and can be used for war. Religion kills far more people a year than it saves. The first step toward world peace is for the UN to outlaw religion.

Also, to provide a balanced view, I'd also have to say that Christians do the same damn thing. George Bush as case in point....that crazy fuck stands up, says he's a Christian, then feels perfectly entitled to proceed with bombing other nations for oil and American imperialism. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, religion in any fundamental form is dangerous! The fundamentalism seen in many Christian sects is no different than the Fundamentalism of many Muslim sects. Whenever a person or group believes they have all the answers and stop inquiring as to what the "truth" is, you breed a society of intolerance and eventually violence. When the extremist Muslim groups say they are fighting a war against the Crusaders, they are not far from the truth. What went on over a 1000 years ago is still going on today. Then it was about "liberating" the holy land from the "evil" Muslim, today it is about liberating oil from the "evil" muslim under the guise of fighting terrorism! Same war just supposedly different reasons for fighting it. I have met good people from all faiths, everyone has a choice on how they behave dispite the religion/culture they are born into. To mindlessly follow a religion, and disrespect someone else because they believe differently from yourself is simply foolish. When it all comes down to it all religion has only one leg to stand on, faith! How do you prove one persons faith is truer than anothers?