©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats up bros! acne advice again!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
how is everybody doing? i need some advice...

i do so want to get back on a cycle but if you remember me from last time i got loads of sacne on my face and neck but by the time they were gone i got all these black dots and red spots left over (acne scars assume) they light up especially if id been drinking like i was illergic to alcohol or something. it doesnt look good! i really want to jump on another cycle and get my size back but man am i freaked its going to make it even worse....but this time if i do i will stay on proactiv and hopefully if i get rid of it quick it wont scar again...i think i should see a derma though huh? man....i miss the way people used to compliment me on my size...i went from 125 to 148!!!

it was great!! now im back to 128....and it sucks...everyones all telling me i got way smaller...im getting shocked looks from my parents asking if ive been eating and blah blah blah...

anyways...any opinions?? im sure theres gotta be someone here that gets acne on their face!! SPEAK UP!! what do you do>???

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i know your only 5'6", but 128 is pretty small man. stop being so impatient and look at your diet and training first. my .02.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
I have to agree with a-bomb buddy..My workout partner is only 5'6 and he weighs about 176 and has never done a cycle in his life. He has gained that weight through diet and training...I think @ 128 there are many changes you can make first to at least get up to 150-160 and then possibly look into something...My thoughts are if you are struggling to at least get to 140 then you may have to increase your caloric intake.

What is your diet/training like? Let us know, i'm sure we can help out!!

SM

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i know a guy who's last competition weight (at 3%) was 156 and he is 5'6". so i think you have some natural work to do before you start another cycle. STOP BEING IMPATIENT! YOU HAVE YOUR WHOLE LIFE TO CYCLE! keep in mind also, that gains you make progressivley over the next year or 2 naturally through training and diet will be PERMANENT. so if you get to 150ish naturally, when you hit up the gear, well lets just say you'll much happier. your obviously going to do what you want, but acne aside, you really should NOT do another cycle until you get your diet/training right.