©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats up people

supacharged21

Feb 22, 2014
Hey just wanted to say hello and give a little brief history on myself.

33 yrs old
6'00"
240lbs

Been lifting since age 15, with break in the middle.
Been back lifting for the last 3yrs.

I recently got on TRT within the last yr. I have also been on a much more strict diet than in the past for the last year as well.

Basically I went from 5 days with 2 cheat days in the week to none whatsoever. The only cheat days are on vacation.

Diet consists of lots of grilled meats, usually chicken breasts, pork chops, 90%lean beef patties. I pretty much only consume complex carbs unless post workout or 1st thing in the morning. LOL people @work think i'm going to turn orange because of how many sweet potatoes I eat in a week.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey just wanted to say hello and give a little brief history on myself.

33 yrs old
6'00"
240lbs

Been lifting since age 15, with break in the middle.
Been back lifting for the last 3yrs.

I recently got on TRT within the last yr. I have also been on a much more strict diet than in the past for the last year as well.

Basically I went from 5 days with 2 cheat days in the week to none whatsoever. The only cheat days are on vacation.

Diet consists of lots of grilled meats, usually chicken breasts, pork chops, 90%lean beef patties. I pretty much only consume complex carbs unless post workout or 1st thing in the morning. LOL people @work think i'm going to turn orange because of how many sweet potatoes I eat in a week.

Great to have you with us @ ANASCI!:welcome: