©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's your goal for 2015?

txpipeliner88

Jul 1, 2013
I hate the whole idea of New Years resolutions, but I know we all like to set goals for ourselves. Some weekly, some monthly, and some for the year. I wanna know what yalls goals are and what you plan to do to make them happen.
I myself have been trying to hit 215 for quite some time and haven't gotten there yet getting close but still have about 15 more pounds to go. With that said I have several goals for this year.

1. Actually get my eating back on track as far as counting calories and macros.

2. Eliminate or severely reduce eating out. (Occupational problem)

3. Build bigger stronger legs.

4. Maintain weight that I have put on this winter.

Those are my four major goals for this year. So let's hear what yalls are.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'd like to-

Hit 235 lbs. at 5'8

Get my delts to be like boulders, my arms are pretty big so my delts look smaller than they really are.

NOSUPERMODEL

Nov 6, 2012
I want to get my house finished...estimated May 1st move in date
I want to run my company successfully that I bought from my dad
I want to get back in the gym
I want to lose 50 pounds
I want to get my eating under control
I want to be a better husband/father

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I want to compete in powerlifting. I have a total PR number in my head I want to hit. And would like to spend more time doing things with the wife and kids.

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
20 inch arms
Rock solid abs
Get my family interested in training as a way of life (if I can only get one this will be it)

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
When the op said, "I'd like to hit 215", I thought he meant bench. I was taken back. Lol.

My bad. 215 is a good weight. How tall are you brother?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
20 inch arms
Rock solid abs
Get my family interested in training as a way of life (if I can only get one this will be it)
I'm working on my Wife and Daughter. Its slow progress.
Otherwise all I need to do now is clean up my diet and stay focused.......

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

It's tough to get the rest of the family into fitness. My g/f just started working out 2 months ago, after my inviting her to go to the gym with me for the last 2 years. But all she'll do is get on the elliptical. At least she's doing something, I suppose. Good luck with your goals everyone.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus

I think the wife is starting to see the difference I have made and wanting it herself ...if I can win her over the kids will grow up with two good influences in the right direction and will follow suite. ..

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
10-12% bf with abs at 245-255 I'd be good with. A healthy family and daughter. My biggest goal is to be home more this year with the family even if its taking a small pay cut I've been on the road off and on since '06 time to be home and I'm in a pretty good position to do that.

killswitch604

Dec 3, 2013
A 500lb squat in the next six months and to qualify for the USA again a weight class heavier than when I last competed.

EDubya

Feb 1, 2015
To maintain a healthy physique year-round. No bulk/cut/outta shape no gym phase

Watch things like cholesterol, etc. Be healthy and well.

Be the man at 29 I wasn't in my early 20's, to my girl and everyone else. (I used to be a shit)

I've got a super-young girlfriend who is a catch. I'm happy I finally matured into a man so I can have an actual relationship.