©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When a woman says...

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Freejay said:
Hey RH..good to see ya back.
Thx bud.....Yes, i'm getting better by the day....This Sunday i'm starting BB again, but from home just for a week...to get fit and "use to it" again..Then, after the week is finished, back to the 'ol "gym" for me.....And believe me, you guys aint seen nothing yet....i'm gonna make one HELL of a Come-Back...:)) I've noticed i lost a hell of a lot of water AND fat....that's why i look so f'n "thin"....Luckely, i resumed my appetite and can actually see a diff in my body again..:)

Last edited:

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
TexasCreed said:
should of bit the bullet and just ate it, especially if she is a fatty fat fatty. come on shammy, no fatties. u should of knocked it out of her hands or something.

lol

I had a great mental picture of sham smacking the gallon tub of ice cream out of her sausage fingered hands witha look of disgust on his face. hahaha

P

pincrusher

when she asked you if you were saying she was fat, you should have said, " yeah but thats the way i like them so eat all the icecream for me ok"

Severe

Lil' Souljah
May 31, 2005
Look. You buy a girl toothpaste and she'll think her teeth are yellow. You buy her perfume and she will think she stinks. You buy her pilates tape and she'll think she is fat. You get caught jacking off and she'll think she's not sexy enough. You tell her you love her and she wants to get married, have kids and ruin your already miserable life.

Girls are weird. Especially the insecure ones. If they are confident you usually dont have to worry about things like this.

By the way, some girls say they are fat just to get attention.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I screw with my wife all the time like that. she'll comment on how big im getting and ill say something "what, do you think im fat"

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
imdaman1 said:
If you are with a fat chic and you want to give her a hint, buy her some xxlarge panties for her birthday.

i liked that one imdaman but i think if you pulled a stunt like that you prolly wouldnt be around for the next birthday lol but then again you might not wanna be around for that next bday cause you might be buying some xxxxlarge cause she didnt get the hint last bday