©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When doing the right thing goes wrong

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Im super pumped, havent worked for a few days as Saturday was my 35th Bday.

I had a sore throat for a few days but I pull up to work and tell them what I realized the night before and more so the next morning.

My taste and smell were compromised and my gut told me it was merely a a cold or alleergies. I call and say "I feel amazing but my senses arent all there"

Ive had 2 rapid tests and Im still out 10 days. I get being cautious and I know a couple days later it can be incubating and it pop up, but why not have me get a 3rd test Thursday to prove Im G2G.

Bad timing for sure, luckily I had paid my credfit cards already early, but still its about to get busy season again.

A part of me says I should have trusted my gut anmd worked bc I felt in my gut I was gucci. But on another note a server stole a margarita on my shift as I was cleaing and the GM found the cup and I was guilty and never was asked if I gave it to her.

Looking back I should have worked bc my boss is screwing me calling me a thief and Im out now and may get pulled from the bar now.

Im the better man bc I was keeping others safe, my problem is with the policy. I could test every days for 9 ndays, all negative and not be able to come back til day 10.

I was less honest in my 20s and I would never go back to that, but it fires me up bc I bend over backwards for this company when nobody else will do something I do it.

If youre in DFW, Texas and need a solid salesperson or hardworker lmk. My resume has many things and many GM and supervisory positions as well as multiple state wide sales awards.

I mixed a few things into one post so I apologize, but Im dont with Chilis. I dont want to be a managing partner (GM but get a % of the store) and make 120K if I have to work 65-70 hours a week.

Just needed to vent. I also havent lifted much lately bc of my job. I need a job where Im not carrying 2 lazy bartenders and 6 lazy servers so Im exhausted by shifts end. This work horse deserves better and workd hard, even on my worst day. I just want to work. Im covid free and can prove it Every. Single. Day.

Thanks for listening and I am back.

koolio

Feb 26, 2017
No good deed goes unpunished!...the road to hell is paved with good intentions!...the world is not as it appears. As soon as you think you have it all figured out you are wrong!...

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
No good deed goes unpunished!...the road to hell is paved with good intentions!...the world is not as it appears. As soon as you think you have it all figured out you are wrong!...

Ironically enough this statement you made fits the rare argument my girl and I are having.

But I will say I will never have the world figured out even in the slightest.