©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When gear get seized.

FAMOUSX1

Mar 10, 2007
What happens?
It seems you should recieve a letter of seizure, but do you get fined or a court appearing or anything? Im interested in ordering from Alin but what to know what can happen.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
What happens?
It seems you should recieve a letter of seizure, but do you get fined or a court appearing or anything? Im interested in ordering from Alin but what to know what can happen.
Shit man, you'll here a Heli hovering above your home then a SWAT team will pull up and surround your home in seconds you will here DEA OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!! and you have 5 seconds and next thing you know everyone in the house will be on the ground in cuffs!..HE HE HE! I watch too much cop shows. Seriously though, sometimes you will get a letter and sometimes not. Its usually a long process and you wont know for a couple months. Only time you need to worry is when you get 2-3 in a row, then you need to change addys. all the years i been around i never really heard of anyone getting "busted" for mail order roids (in a reasonable quantity) they really want the big fish.