©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When top start a cycle.

MdTNT

I ahve been contemplating this topic for some time now and it has been discused in length on may different forums but recently i have concluded that most people still have no clue as to when they are ready to consider taking AAS.

Before ever considering taking gear one should consider how long they have been training.

1. Length of time training means that you will either have good muscle tone and that your muscles have been pushed to their limits. In doing this then you will know what areas are gonna be hard spots for you to eventually focus on. Without definition or maturity in the muscle you wil have no wya of knowing what your true potential is.
2. Diet, if your not ewating likie a BBer then you wont grown like one. That means that if you wanna grow you're gonna have to eart accordingly. If you think that by eating two or three meals every day you're body is going to respond to AAS then you are dead wrong. I have been in this game for more time than many of the members on lots of these forums hae been alive and in all of my years i keep on seeing kids or men who think that AAS is gonna magically put on the wieght and muscle. This is a major misconception and it has been proven time and time again. If you have not ben training your body then you will be wasting your money and valuable gear on a first cycle trying to get motivated. Get motivated first with out gfear and then when you ahve strted to see soem muscle developement and fruits of your efforts then you might be ready to consider using AAS.
3. Maturity level, if you are still waiting to shave that first little patch of hair from your chin that has been there sionce highschool or high shool was less than two or three yrs ago you are most likely not even close to being ready to sstarting your first cycle.

In my tradfe i am introduced to numerous people on a daily basis who bring me pictures of themselves and show me their out of shape bodies, that have not sen a gym for more than 1 month straight who think that they are ready to start a cycle. Dont kid your selves people, your not ready!

Eat eat eat eat eat eat eat...train train train train train.....it takes more than popping the cap of of a vial of test e and drawing out 1ml or how ever much you draw out and then sticking your self with it and then expect to grow.

I know people who have been training all their lives and they will tell you the very same thing...wait....get serious about training and eating right before wasting your time and money on gear.
I dont mean to rant and rave about a very common topic but recently i have seen too many people whoin my opinion have not seen a gym for a day in their lives and they are starting a cycle...this is not a wonder drug people...it cna screw you up for future gains altogether.

So, I have figured out a short series of questions that you cna answer your self and if the answer to any one of them is NO, tehn you need to reconsider starting AAS:
1. Have you ben consistently training in a full capacity gym for more than 1yr?
2. Do you eat mroe than three meals a day on an average of 5 or more days a wk? This does not include shakes and power bars people.
3. Has it ben mroe than 2 years since you graduated from highschool?
4. Do you know what each of the different effects that anabolics have on your system that you will be using? In other words are you aware of potential health prpoblem that might be made worse due to family haelth issues and genetics?

i could go on and on but it is kinda like beating a dead horse.....any comments. M-

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I think you are spot on. I have been training for about 6or 7 years now and I can honestly say that the first 2 years was a waste of time and money. I had no idea what I was doing. My training and eating habits were pathetic. It wasn't until about 3 or 4 years ago that I really started to get a handle on the whole thing and a year ago that I started researching AAS. I'm 34 now and I wish I had the testo that some of these young kids have racing in their body. I wouldn't even think about getting into gear, knowing what I know now.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
well I've been training consistently now for 6 years with a couple on and off and i still learn something new everyday.....

good post buddy....

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
All good posts.... Blackbird didnt you have a problem with infection that sat you out for a while..... With your experience you should be on here everyday trying to help newbies from makin the same mistake.....

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm always here bro, listening and learning. I drop in when I feel I can be of some use.