©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whend U Increase Gear

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
So I know this depends on what gear, how long it's been ran and with what, goals, etc..

But general rule of thumb...if you found a cycle that did wonders for you..and came off as long as you were on. How so often would you increase dosages running same cycle over and over?

I've done about every 3 cycles of test/deca/dbol I increase test by 250 and deca by 100. Dbol always at same dosages roughly.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Sorry for this answer man -but
It's kind of a tough question.
I would increase every thing else before the dosage first- then the dosage
Thats just me thow
Every one will have a different answer. I can only go buy my personal experance.
Kind of can't wait to see more answers on this one

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Sorry for this answer man -but
It's kind of a tough question.
I would increase every thing else before the dosage first- then the dosage
Thats just me thow
Every one will have a different answer. I can only go buy my personal experance.
Kind of can't wait to see more answers on this one

What do you mean "everything else" squatster? Though I imagine it'll be good answer and make sense..no matter.

Giants83

Donating Member
Nov 21, 2015
NY
Personally I'd keep the dosages as low as possible while still getting results. I shoot for changes in my diet and training before upping dose.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
In my experience with increasing dosages it seems like everyone has a point where the returns are diminished and the sides make it not worth it and it's a different dosage for everyone.
For example my favorite cycle is test tren mast Ive run up to a gram a week of tren in this cycle before for short periods like 4 to 6 weeks at a time it worked really well for me....but I've got friends that anything over 600 mg of tren in a week they can't sleep, can't fuck, and turn into raging ass holes and the gains are about the same as if they were running 4 to 600mg so it's not worth it to them. It's pretty much how your body responds unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a general rule of thumb with dosages because everyone will respond differently
Hope this helps

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Are you asking about increasing your gear use from one cycle to the next, or during the same cycle?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
What do you mean "everything else" squatster? Though I imagine it'll be good answer and make sense..no matter.
Sorry bro-
Sleep
Diet
Workout load
Water intake
Supplements
And what SRD1 said
And what lil sully is about to tell you

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
If you are laying off of cycle like you should be then the same dose that worked before will work again. I personally like to rotate compounds and make changes that way. Your receptors notice something different and Bam regardless of how high the dose is.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Only thing I can say from my experience is if your still making gains from a particular dose there's no reason to raise it. Once your gains level off for a period of time then you have to consider it. Like CC said though I would switch compounds up first. I myself have raised my doses for no good fucking reason other than inexperience and I regret it all the time. I waisted a lot of money and gear years ago. Probably ran through a lifetime supply of gear. Lol Hey live and learn. That's why I like this place a lot. Guys actually take the time to give examples of their own experiences and that creates a discussion rather than like most places where a select few are considered gurus and their word is scripture that is not to be challenged....AR....

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
All these answers are good...I would increase slowly like You are maybe even lower increases...just don't get stuck running the same doses forever

Also You can change even 1 compound without increasing dose and see more gains switch out the deca for Eq or the dbol for drol, even var if You wanna be drier

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
Ive tried increases doses on my compounds and just got negative sides. Lower dosages always seem to do me best. I think it is really a personal thing and you need to experiment to see what the ceiling is for you. Why not keep to what works and change your workout routine or diet and see if that makes a difference.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
This is off the topic, but I am currently running 750 test E, Primo 600, and tren A 150 weekly. I run low Tren due to sides, at my age they are becoming unbearable. I concocted this reciepe my self and I am finding this cycle to be somewhat amazning. Strength is way up, sides are minimal, body fat has dropped significantly, and vascularity is improving weekly. I am at 4 weeks. with 4 left to go. My well being is through the roof, I am attributing this to the Primo, which is a first for me. The cost for the Primo is worth it to me, fortunatlly I am in a posisition to spend more these days.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I do a modified blast/cruise...
-Blast 3wks tops(avoiding sides)
-Cruise on 400/500 test, eq or a mix(3-12 weeks)...
-Summer I add 200-300 Mast e to the cruise(and don't blast)
This allows Me to avoid sides, change compounds depending on goals and how I look at the time

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
IF you are going to run the same compunds over and over again, why not modify dosages and types of work outs. For Eg, weeks 4-5 do a blast on dosage with proper AI's and at he same time totally change your workout routine, like time of day, maybe a heavier type of cross fit regime, catch my drift? A total mind and body shocker...shit change your food intake around too. you can modify this technique almost in definately.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
I don't honestly see the benefit to running the same compounds over and over and over. IMO your missing the point. I know for myself my body would just eventually not grow even taking ample time off. I know because I have to do it do to financial restraints. Which led me to getting pissed and upping my dosages through the roof. This is why I always change up compounds even midcycle. I liked RJ's term "Body Shock"..Just my humble opinion though. Not judging just telling how I do it and why....AR....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Oh and please don't misunderstand my post. I wouldn't increase until your gains plateau. Which I can't see not happening at some point unless you change up....AR....