©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

where do you buy your protein

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
the best deals i can find right now are on bb.com for 10lbs about 90 bucks

or i can use true nutrition and make my own blend for around a similar price

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Depends on type of whey and size of scoop to get the same gram per ounce....I now these bargain brand 5 lb tubs have creatine monohydrate. (1 pound creatine cost 3$) Investigate and do some math..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Since I chew my protein, I would have to say a grocery store, meat locker, or a field. Eggs, chicken, turkey,Buffalo, beef, elk, deer, and fish, all provide protein you just can't find in a tub. However when I do use whey protein, I choose 100% whey isolate since it is really the only thing that I care about anyway.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Vitamin Shoppe. I've got a thing for one of the chicks that works there. Short, super cute, and just the right amount of thick in all the right spots. Plus she gives me my Carnivor protein for the super duper sale price every time I come in. Actually getting it cheaper than BB.com after shipping is added.

t.c.jones

Feb 27, 2013
I would have to say Walmart. I make mine with the store brand liquid egg whites and almond milk. For extra protein I use skimmed milk.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
LOL. I don't think so, but stranger things have happened. I think my girl's tits are bigger than his, so I'm prolly safe.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I tried Walmart body fortress its like drinking glue and sand suspension. Junk quality ,full of fillers.I took it back for refund..

Surprised slate hasn't seen this yet sully..LoL

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I was buying the bb.com brand protein in 10lb bags. It seemed ok.

I tried a different brand that was on sale this time. Not as good. Forget the brand now, but will look when I go home.

I understand the quality vs. quantity debate. Us poor people have to try and strike a balance. I wish I could afford all top quality stuff.

Eating right is expensive. Gear is expensive. Supplements are expensive. It is just too much money to go all top of the line, so have to struggle to find a happy medium.