©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where The F--k are the sources

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
Where did the sources go, I am a little pissed off that I paid $50 for an exclusive membership to the sources and now I don't know where they are and every non paying jerk off gets the same privliges as I do. I am not very happy about this at all. It is a good thing that I have already established my sources otherwise I would have paid for nothing. Mabey I am just freaking out, and mabey this is a legit claim, I don't know? What do you think, is anyone as unhappy as me.

The Truth

Mar 1, 2006
TN
i really didnt get to be a part of this board while the sources were private so i really dont know exactly how it worked, but i dont understand how paying $50 will help secure you TA when the same sources are openly posted on a ton of other boards. im not trying to be a smart ass or anything maybe im missing how it worked just my opinion

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
The Truth said:
i really didnt get to be a part of this board while the sources were private so i really dont know exactly how it worked, but i dont understand how paying $50 will help secure you TA when the same sources are openly posted on a ton of other boards. im not trying to be a smart ass or anything maybe im missing how it worked just my opinion

Don't worry bro this discussion has been going on for awhile.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
The Truth said:

Different sources bro, there are very few reliable domestic sources and they are not posted on this site, I don't know about the new sources but I like the same old same old

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Now, Now no reason to get all mean! I paid my $50 back in September as well but hey it is not the problem of the new administration it is the old one that screwed everyone! Just goes to show you sometimes cannot trust people. I got the sources I like though, so I guess it was well spent for the time, that is before I knew about open posting of sources on other forums. Live and learn I guess!

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
thats what I think

You pay th the fee and you were hooked up with a nice range of hookups. nice and easy. Then one day without warning..poof, no word just a change, and just non-domestic source banners. Oh, Okay now what?

Last edited:

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
I agree that there should be some domestic sources but i dont think you should pay for them.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
small price to pay

I would pay anyday for a constant list of domestic sources. If it was free even better. But hey it is a buisiness. I hope they come back

Adren

Sep 4, 2005
www.musclemorphism.com
hammeranvil said:
I would pay anyday for a constant list of domestic sources. If it was free even better. But hey it is a buisiness. I hope they come back

Gotta bump that.. some of the best sources don't openly post or advertise so sometimes ya gotta pay up to get them.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
The "Fee" was from the original owner who is no longer involved..The new owner will not be charging a fee, but there will be sponsors on the board..As far as domestic or not that depends....So far everthing that has to be changed here has not been, it takes time to redo a board hang in there it will be better than before..Its in the works as you can see...

thesiant

Mar 13, 2006
confused

I'm confused about what you all mean by sources. You mean you don't know where to get gear? And you paid a forum to give you sources? There seem to be plenty of legit sources offering british dragon's gear that are just a click away. I know their gear to be top notch and easy enough to locate.

2RIIPPED

Sep 29, 2005
see I'm confused and I know what your talking about. My source list is still there in my members section but when I log off I can't see it, so what are you talking about there isn't a source section anymore? :confused:

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
It is the point of the matter, I just wish there would have been a little notice about what was happening, I already have my sources, and they are domestic BD products. I think that this is a sketchy situation because possetion alone in my state is a felony no matter what quantity. I am a career firefighter and I have a lot to lose, I have made my own decision and I am prepaired to accept my consiquences but I use to feel safe and that has been taken away. A little courtesy would have been respectable.

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
juddwoo said:
It is the point of the matter, I just wish there would have been a little notice about what was happening, I already have my sources, and they are domestic BD products. I think that this is a sketchy situation because possetion alone in my state is a felony no matter what quantity. I am a career firefighter and I have a lot to lose, I have made my own decision and I am prepaired to accept my consiquences but I use to feel safe and that has been taken away. A little courtesy would have been respectable.

I totally agree, I wonder if those sources themselves were notified? Perhaps some of them did not want to be so public all of a sudden either.

Last edited:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
juddwoo said:

Hang in there, and don't worry...things will be ok..trust me..you wont be dissapionted...

super2

May 25, 2006
Like juddwoo i too am a career firefighter and am willing to pay more for the safety of a reliable source. I understand their will always be a risk, but a feloney as a city employee could be devistating, $50 for a reliable safe source was more than worth it.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
all sources here are reliable and safe...they have proven themselfs to be trustworth... The Board owner has been doing business with them for years..
if you want addl sources go over to our other board
www.professionalmuscle.com there are more proven sources there... feel free to PM me if you have any questions..