©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

where the hell si everyone going?

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey just read all the goodbyes wtf? i havent been here in a while someone let me in on the memo?..!!?!?!

Crosta

Jan 24, 2005
new owner and new mods. the current ones arent too happy with the new changes. sucks to see everyone go.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Yes, they don't seem to be happy that I am making the site free for all so members don't need to pay for info and donations are not required anymore.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
All of the current mods were and are welcome here as far as Im concerned.
No one was demoted or asked to leave, these are choices a few of your current mods
have decided on there own. I think maybe a few were upset (which I can understand)
that the former owner didnt let them know more what was going on
and they Just log in to a new Owner and a few new faces one day.

check the anabolic discussion forum for a Post from BIGA.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Why Would We Care About The Site Being Free? Hate To Break It To U Son But Anasci Never Gave Us A Damn Thing Off This Board Fuck Most Of His Sources Didnt Even Cut The Mods A Discount

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
BIGSARGE said:
Why Would We Care About The Site Being Free? Hate To Break It To U Son But Anasci Never Gave Us A Damn Thing Off This Board Fuck Most Of His Sources Didnt Even Cut The Mods A Discount

That wasn't directed at you or all the mods that resigned.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Ok Just So Were Clear On That. That Was Our Biggest Issue With Anasci Is That He Was Making A Fortune Off These People

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
BIGSARGE said:
Ok Just So Were Clear On That. That Was Our Biggest Issue With Anasci Is That He Was Making A Fortune Off These People

Tell me about it, it was hard to bite your tongue and let people join when the same sources are on open boards.

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
BIGSARGE said:

Yes, I saw that. The site will be fully free for everyone - as soon as I finish the modifications this weekend.
No donations will ever be asked off anyone either.
A site can fully survive off banner payments, doesn't need to impose any fees on members.

P

pincrusher

im still here :D
i never had an issue with the $50 charge but i understand that not everyone feels the need to charge members for source info. either way i felt it was worth the money for a newbie to have access to a forum that had legit sources on it so they wouldnt have to worry about getting scammed. my only issue with the former owner was that he never put any of the money he earned from the members back into the site in the form of contests, discounts for the mods who were the ones who actually ran the place etc.
everyone just needs to keep an open mind to change and just go with the flow so to speak until all the affects are seen and then make a judgement as to whether this site is for you or not.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
pincrusher said:
im still here :D
i never had an issue with the $50 charge but i understand that not everyone feels the need to charge members for source info. either way i felt it was worth the money for a newbie to have access to a forum that had legit sources on it so they wouldnt have to worry about getting scammed. my only issue with the former owner was that he never put any of the money he earned from the members back into the site in the form of contests, discounts for the mods who were the ones who actually ran the place etc.
everyone just needs to keep an open mind to change and just go with the flow so to speak until all the affects are seen and then make a judgement as to whether this site is for you or not.

Yes it is not like your "locked" into a membership here. Give it some time I think things may turn out better than ever dispite the shaky start!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
mr.nitrofish said:
but is it safe to have an open fourm?

Heres the thing... there seems to be this "hidden" forum
for people to pay to get source information.
The first Problem, I see with this is they are Simply PAYING to get the same sources that OPEN post all around the community.

IMHO it would be silly to think your any safer on making any anabolic purchases Just because youve gotten your source from a paid forum
that is suppose to be private... ya get what Im saying bro?
I promise you theres no super secret source in there advertising
that doesnt have MANY other customers or that isnt known in the community

On top of that in many countries it is legal to purchase anabolics...
Now do I think it would be a smart decision for A Domestic USA source to open Post on any forum ( even the hidden to all except ANYONE with 50$)
NO, Hell NO.. not in this day and time. Not saying it doesnt happen all around and there are people willing to take that risk but its a realy bad idea imo.

When BIGA says itll be an open FORUM... It doesnt mean all out OPEN.
People selected to be here will be VERY well chosen etc and honestly it will probably be Much safer then the current system your use to IMHO.
Raj

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
mr.nitrofish said:
but is it safe to have an open fourm?
Offshore AnaSCI server.
Encrypted Email servers-Hush etc, for communiques w/sources.
yes,safe---(as safe as safe is in this theatre)
rajjin is right about paying making a difference--Hell, it's the steps you take to protect yourself that makes it safe.
But the source forum is gone...So I really dont think that's a concern anymore

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
rAJJIN said:
Heres the thing... there seems to be this "hidden" forum
for people to pay to get source information.
The first Problem, I see with this is they are Simply PAYING to get the same sources that OPEN post all around the community.

IMHO it would be silly to think your any safer on making any anabolic purchases Just because youve gotten your source from a paid forum
that is suppose to be private... ya get what Im saying bro?
I promise you theres no super secret source in there advertising
that doesnt have MANY other customers or that isnt known in the community

On top of that in many countries it is legal to purchase anabolics...
Now do I think it would be a smart decision for A Domestic USA source to open Post on any forum ( even the hidden to all except ANYONE with 50$)
NO, Hell NO.. not in this day and time. Not saying it doesnt happen all around and there are people willing to take that risk but its a realy bad idea imo.

When BIGA says itll be an open FORUM... It doesnt mean all out OPEN.
People selected to be here will be VERY well chosen etc and honestly it will probably be Much safer then the current system your use to IMHO.
Raj

Here's the thing
Is it the druid in me or am I missing any information of value in this statement.
Actually I think it (in an odd attempt at discretion) says adios sources.We don't like the risk..."hidden forum"??? you cant truly hide anything on a public website,c'mon now.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
kell11 said:
Is it the druid in me or am I missing any information of value in this statement.
Actually I think it (in an odd attempt at discretion) says adios sources.We don't like the risk..."hidden forum"??? you cant truly hide anything on a public website,c'mon now.

again Kell11, Im not understanding your question?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
rAJJIN said:
again Kell11, Im not understanding your question?
Hell rajj,maybe I need to give my eyes and brain a rest for lil while.Ive benn on my feet and/or at a computer screen for the last 96 hrs straight practically.
I even realize Im not speaking in typical fashion...