©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where to get Syringes?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Im reluctant to answer a 3rd poster but I have to take pity on you because brother,no offense,but if you cant find where to get pins on the damn internet,then your an idiot(no offense)Tell me your age and Dont fucking LIE.(dont mind my hostility,it's part of my schtick)
And Ill give you the Link
you not a suhnni muslim are you? haha,maybe
PS NEVERMIND, I KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE.MY FRIEND I WONT HELP YOU I DONT ADVISE DOING WHAT YOU WANNA DO AT YOR AGE WAIT 4 YEARS MAN. THIS IS KNOWLEDGE KNOWN TO BE TRUE AND WISE SO DONT BE A FOOL...PLEASE
take care

Last edited:

jsr2188

Dec 5, 2005
i can easily fucking google for syringes i was just asking for a good link so i can get the right kind and size of needle.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
jsr2188 said:
i can easily fucking google for syringes i was just asking for a good link so i can get the right kind and size of needle.
Lighten up jr...I told you (No offense) We ALL think your too young
so...google your ass off. We willl not be a party to you being ignorant/stupid in a way that could cause you harm,that's all..SORRY,man.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Kell11 I applaud you for looking out for the well being of a person not smart enough to know when to listen to someone who has been there.

How I wish I had learned some of life's harder lessons that way.

jsr2188, Kell was not demeaning or degrading you, but rather looking out for your well-being and health. Your use of foul language just proves his point vehemently that yo rmaturity is lacking. Had you responded with a proper post stating why you feel you are prepared to undergo gear (my assuption as to your desire for pins) I am sure he would have told you that you are too young but still might have helped out.

~WW999

jsr2188

Dec 5, 2005
My maturity can be judged by a few posts? I asked a simple question, expecting a respectful response. Being called an idiot wasn't expected, and I didn't take offense of it, I respect the fact that you guys think I'm too young for this right now and I thank you for looking out for me.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
jsr2188 said:
My maturity can be judged by a few posts? I asked a simple question, expecting a respectful response. Being called an idiot wasn't expected, and I didn't take offense of it, I respect the fact that you guys think I'm too young for this right now and I thank you for looking out for me.
As for your maturity,Yes.in fact it can be judged in as few as 1 post...
Your'e no idiot Im sure,jsr.My apologies(i guess) It's just a manner of speaking around here. like a dialect, guys talking to guys.
Man do I have to explain anymore...
jsr, I do hope you wait a while to try A/A/S.
I wish pin or wolfy(2 of the mods)would explain to you what I dont have the patience too,But have done so quite well in shorthand.

Last edited:

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I think the underlined words in the thread are pretty funny in this case!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gpearl383 said:
I think the underlined words in the thread are pretty funny in this case!
yeah if syringes hadnt been underlined I might not have known what was being asked.
THANKS for the help pearl, your'e awesome.
Certain Worde underline themselves now. Ive noticed this for a while.WTF?
Look I'll type TREN.I didn't underline it

Last edited:

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
JSR if it is any consolation, I am 34 and about to start my first EVER cycle. I think I have pretty much exhausted my natural gains potential.

~WW999

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
so I went to a few needle/syringe sites and I have a question. Are you all reusing the syringe and just getting a butt load of needles? Or are you getting syringes with needles?

I am thinking of getting 22g-23g 1inch pins. Any comments???

My first cycle is going to be Test E and I am going to get some nolva just in case.

~WW999

W

wolfyEVH

WetWork999 said:
so I went to a few needle/syringe sites and I have a question. Are you all reusing the syringe and just getting a butt load of needles? Or are you getting syringes with needles?

I am thinking of getting 22g-23g 1inch pins. Any comments???

My first cycle is going to be Test E and I am going to get some nolva just in case.

~WW999

reusing the same syringe would be idiotic and dangerous....get brand new everything.....they're not expensive........

3 cc syringes.....then some 20 1.5 inch drawing needles (for getting the gear out of the vial/amp) and the shoot w/ 25g 1 inch needles.....23 1.5 inch for ass