©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where to stash?

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Yo guys this might sound stupid but u guys got any ideas where i can stash my stuff w/o people finding it? Im talkin a killer spot! I think I might just keep it at a friends house. Some ideas would be appreciated!:wallbash:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
someone elses house than approves of you using gear... or my favorite place is in my glovebox right by my registration and insurance:D

neptune

Apr 20, 2006
Hard to answer without knowing the layout of your place and who you're stashing it from. I've always used a small handgun safe, kept in the back of a closet - but that's harder to hide than a little stash. I just like knowing even if it is found then it can't be looked in, and if the girlfriend asks - "Oh I used to own a handgun".

Jan 15, 2007
remover ac wall plate/ remove wires etc (should be one you dont use)place gear replace plate and screw. Plug some shit in you dont carf about.

swimm

Mar 30, 2007
stash

If planning on needing a space for a substantial period of time ...

Go to basement or garage, hang up a new electrical panel ... however, no wiring, fuses, or breakers. Ensure plenty of room (pick appropriate sized electrical panel). Use a small lock as many panels have for safety reasons to keep unwanted visitors out.