©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where's the PUMP??

RAGMAN13

Jun 19, 2007
I have been on 250 mg. Sustanon for 6 weeks and I added 250mg of EQ for the last two weeks. Although, my strength has increased in the gym and I have added about 6 pounds, I don't usually experience ANY pump during my workouts. The following day, my muscles seem flat and almost smaller??!!!
Any advice on what I should do? I am 44 yrs old, 6' 3" and 246 lbs. with a waist size of 34". I have been training for 28 yrs. and I must say, after about 15 yrs of roid usage, I am stumped! :confused: Please help.
Thanks!!!!!!

PS I'm prettey sure that the "Gear" is real since I got it from a reputable board member.

Hemogoblin

Jun 22, 2007
I'm definitely not an expert on the subject, but I'm sure a lot of people will say that 250 mg a week of test is too low. I honestly don't know what to expect at those dosages but if you've been on gear for 15 yrs, I'm sure you know what works for you and what doesn't. Seeing as you have put on 6 lbs though, something is working. The issue with your muscles appearing smaller, are they really or is it a psychological thing? May just appear that way to you?

I think most people here will want to know more about your diet, training, etc. before they comment. BTW, with your stats, and a 34 inch waist, congrats man, sounds impressive :)

Cheers

RAGMAN13

Jun 19, 2007
Thanks for the compliments. I guess in a way you are right, we never seem to be satisfied and we never think we look good. I do take in about 250 grams of quality protein spaced out throughout the day. I just feel that my muscles "seem" flat to me. That is, I'm not feeling that "pumped" feeling throughout the day or even through my workouts as I have felt in previous years while on juice. You know, it's that "glow" you feel while on the juice. I'm just not experiencing that feeling this time around, and I don't believe that I am doing anything different than in previous years. Maybe I should increase the dosages like you suggested.
Thanks again for all the help!

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
I'm just a newbie and probably don't have any right responding to this post but I did do some Parabolin several years ago and I remember it gave me a wicked pump. I remember people in the gym telling me how big of a pump I had. I remember my legs just being swollen to the max and my traps looking like the hulk. Unreal pumps off that stuff. I had a buddy who got similar results from Trenbolin acetate. He got the Tren from the guy I got the Parabolin from because the guy could no longer get the Parabolin but said the Tren was the same. Unreal pumps from that stuff, just unreal.