©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wheres the veterans?/I miss...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
The high toned humorous threads that always got fired up here in the evenings(particularly weekends)...Usually with a wisecrack from Oracle to which Tee would have to chime in and the insults and smart jabs would fly...

Now,maybe Im wrong(though I know it's what were here for)but it seems were always having to instruct some nervous rookie on how to poke a hole in his ass.(I also have a keen awareness/feeling that a lot of the new guys are too young.The articulation isn't there.-No offense.)And what to use and how often...Shoot man, all the knowledge is already here to learn without asking all these questions within questions within questions...
aaaah,just bitchin'.--I guess theres not much to talk about at the time.
BUT you newbies,READ THE STICKIES. its not nuclear medicine science(at least most of it isnt...Test,EQ,Dbol & 23g x 1 1/2" and get to bloating.Wanna get cut?Then lots of Primobolan or winstrol would be of use...Dont waste your money or your health on the fatburner trip.LIFT HARD and EAT BIG-That's it...School dismissed...But Please,Read enough to be smart..-Anabolic results are temporary.AT BEST

p.s.If anything i just said,got anyones panties in a wad,forget it. Im a prick who is too often blunt and too to the point...my apologies and tough shit...-
I suppose I should take into consideration as well that nobody knows what the hell I'M saying half the time...to that I say wise the fuck up...
Thanks,
krazykell

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Well,I still have a beautiful wife, a couple hundred galenikas and a whole helluva list of things to do with the kids until things liven up around here... :)

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
Well,I still have a beautiful wife, a couple hundred galenikas and a whole helluva list of things to do with the kids until things liven up around here... :)
good to see you trying to bring some activity to the board kell :)

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
Good ol Kel - pissing into the wind again.... :D Glad to see someone still has a little fire in them. Thought the board was going soft.

P

pincrusher

bigguns said:
Good ol Kel - pissing into the wind again.... :D Glad to see someone still has a little fire in them. Thought the board was going soft.
yeah he's pissin in the wind but now someone needs to tell him to not stand down wind and piss upwind LOL :)

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
kell is right on though, im a newbie and what he said is the truth. i have asked some stupid questions and got what i deserved i guess for answers...i guess it boils down to this, if u dont like to read and learn dont do not do ASS. HOWEVER......i do like that all u vets have pointed me in the right direction and im startin to learn and big thaks to pin and kenzie for their direction.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ben johnson said:
kell is right on dont do not do ASS..
huh???Dont do not do ASS,hmmmm :confused: j/k
dont get me wrong were here to help all we can, and there is no "stupid" question...
We just use to cut up a lot on here and some of that crew has gone MIA-That's all...

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
Kell!! U Manipulater U. Read My Post And I Dont Say Dont Do "ass". Lol....kuz I Will If She Wants Too...may Even Try To Talk Her Into It, Who Ever "she" Is At The Time. Question Kuz Im Too Lazy To Go Back And Look It Up....where Were U When U Took The Pic Of Your Wife??? Home/vacation??

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
COOKIE....no its not, anasci did not like my avatar of the guy with the rams horn covering him ( i will admit that it did push the rules set by the board just a lil ) so i found a rat like the show "ben" and posted it. my only pet is my 15 yr old son....thanks for askin.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ben johnson said:
Kell!! U Manipulater U. Read My Post And I Dont Say Dont Do "ass". Lol....kuz I Will If She Wants Too...may Even Try To Talk Her Into It, Who Ever "she" Is At The Time. Question Kuz Im Too Lazy To Go Back And Look It Up....where Were U When U Took The Pic Of Your Wife??? Home/vacation??
Vacation.Aruba.Snorkeling...

M

McKenzie

Good afternoon all....hope everyone is having a good day :)

I'm just pretending to do laundry :rolleyes: