©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which is the best Test?

mtlman112

Oct 25, 2004
upstate NY
Just wanted to know which is the best Test to use prop, enth or cyp( long lasting, mass) I always have used the sustanon mix and now want to try alone any recommendations ? Thanks guys!!

Mtlman

W

wolfyEVH

all depends on how frequent you were injecting....w/ the sust, i hope you were injecting AT LEAST every 3 days.....any longer you wont get the benifits of the prop.....i'd just stick w/ enanthate.....every monday and thursday....you could kick start w/ prop for a few weeks as well, but i think sustanon is a big waste of money, unless you feeling like payin the extra money

mtlman112

Oct 25, 2004
upstate NY
Thanks for the info

How much of the enthenate if i do twice a week, will be using deca as well , and is prop a definite use ?
mtlman

W

wolfyEVH

you said you've done cycle before so i dont know exactly how much your body needs......lets say you plan on doing a gram of test a week.....then just do 2 cc on monday and 2cc on thursday of the test........u can put deca in the same syringe, but remember not to put more than 3cc's of oil in your ass, no more than 2 in your quads, and no more than 1 anywhere else....try to rotate injection spots each time and dont do the same injection site more than once a week.....what are the numbers you plan on running??? maybe you'll wanna jump start w/ dbol instead of prop....means less injections for you

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mtlman112 said:
How much of the enthenate if i do twice a week, will be using deca as well , and is prop a definite use ?
mtlman
I'd go with enanthate or cypionate at 500 mg per week. That's 250 on Mon and 250 on Thurs. Prop is not necessary. Throw in some Dbol at 30mg a day for the first 4 -5 weeks if you want a kick start.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
I do enanthate 250mg monday wednesday friday. Dragonrider, Is there a difference with cyp? I've only used enanthate. I think they are both long acting esters, right?